GGO's Killer

(AN: No joint training arc really)

Izumi and Kirito heads into «GGO» and plans to deal with the «Death Gun» player. Kayaba gave Kirito «The Seed» which made lots of visual games and «GGO» is one of them really. Izumi and Kirito has a folder in their personal inventory for «Gamer Quirk» and «Gamer: Party Member Quirk».

They fixed it up as «SAO Folder» and «ALO Folder», so they don't lose them really as they went into the «GGO» and both saw each other's new avatar. Kirito's avatar in «Gun Gale Online» belongs to the rare «M9000» series. It is an avatar that many male players dream of having due to it's feminine appearance.

Kirito's avatar in «Gun Gale Online» is both shorter and more slender than his «Spriggan Avatar» in «ALfheim Online». Although the two avatars share the same black hair and eyes, his hair now flows down to his shoulder blades while his eyes are larger and shinier.

The innocently bewitching gaze from his eyes, framed by long eyelashes, was so different from his previous avatar that Kirito himself momentarily forgot that he was looking at himself when he inspected his appearance for the first time.

The avatar also has pale white complexion and red lips. These characteristics often allow others to confuse him as being female. This often causes great confusion to people. Izumi has the same one, but with her hair colors and eye colors really.

It was making them to be seen as «Sisters» which confused many when Izumi had to explain her onii-chan went for a randomized character and that they came from another game as they wanted to try something new really which confused everyone such as Sinon.

Sinon is a player and Izumi has managed to get a bit of the «GGO» information out of her by being polite and explain why they came without telling the truth really. They went to the shop and Izumi saw a game where you can get more money.

Izumi asked about the game and Sinon explains the game making Izumi and Kirito to be very much interested in it as they watch how it works and Izumi went to give it a shot. Everyone was now fully just wondering how she'll do it really. Izumi used her full speed and moved from right to left.

She then touched him and she has won the full amount so fast really making Kirito to shake his head as she is one girl he won't pick a fight with really. Izumi sent half of the full amount to Kirito to have some as she did it for both of them really.

"That's incredible!" Izumi rubs her head and doesn't think it is as she is cautioned about that really making Sinon to look to Kirito who whispers about her «Gamer Quirk» and the caution to her speed as games are safer for her fully really.

"Wha?! Seriously?! I feel bad for your sister." He nods as Izumi also used Seele as she loves that name really. Kirito is equipped with a 5.7mm «FN Five-Seven» handgun and a «Kagemitsu G4» photon sword. Izumi went for «Kagemitsu G4» and a «Beretta M94» handgun.

She even found a metal version of a pole that is meant for the «Wing Chun Dragon Pole Fighting Style» making her to buy it as well, too. She explains she'd learned it and would like to see the differences between wood and metal really.

They both had four million currency for the game making them to add the three hundred and two thousand to it making it to be four million, three hundred and two thousand for Seele if she didn't give half to Kirito really.

It was making both to have four million, one hundred and fifty-one thousand each making Sinon to be shocked by the amount really as she did forgot to ask how much they got really making her to regret not asking really.

Kirito's «Kagemitsu G4» is black in color with purple 'sword' and Izumi's «Kagemitsu G4» is golden in color with purple 'sword' making Sinon to wonder about them really as they both seem to be different, but act like they are the same really.