Full Description

AN: This is the full description of the story as it says only 2000 words max really for the very description of the story really.

Description:

She woke up to her mother and father calling her down for breakfast as she is now turning six, but she accidentally forced her Quirk Factor to go into shock which should of killed her, but it didn't. It happened again when she was nine and this time, she went into a coma until she was twelve and didn't noticed that she had accidentally kept her parents skulls and turned them into her familiars.

She placed on NerveGear onto her head and got stuck as she was in the hospital still and saw her childhood friend/playmate and she avoids him like a plague as she wants nothing to do with him and made friends with two people after being called 'mama' by four little girls where they all made a guild together and only the sole male of her guild figured out who the final boss is where she made only four simple requests to him.

After that, she took out her angry on those who bullied and made sure to keep them from dying as she doesn't want that really making it to be recorded for her to watch later or she can post in on the internet mkaing her to do both as this should help those who are bullied really to know that someone is on their side really, but she notice that she has Quirks and that ACTUALLY HELP her unlock them.

SAO was actually made for her to unlock her Quirks and have a safe place to practice them in really making her to wonder why he cares until he told her she was his niece and that he leaves fully everything to her as her mother was his older half-sister making her to feel like she finally has a family. She had two out of her four daughters download themselves into their Nervegear to bring out later.

She found a way to give them a body making them to enjoy their lives now as they try to find their fourth sister as the third was had been transferred over to their mama's hospital to stay near her as she did paperwork and forms to adopt her even if she is fully underage and too young to raise her. She did her two schooling online and got six collage degrees done to have proof of her education.

Now her next step in life is to become a Heroine and she is taking her Party Members with her, but how will UA handle this and will the principle have two new students to teach and to help him get new information to help Heroes and Heroines out with? Will she fall in love or will she be bullied by her childhood friend/playmate again once he gets into the school? You'll need to read on to find out in this story of mine.

Disclaimer:

I don't know anything in the story really, but the ideas, the plotline and the imagination in the whole thing.