Date Night

Izumi was nervous as she didn't expect Shinso Hitoshi to right out approached her and go on one knee asking her to go on a date with him this night all while he is handling her a bouquet of flowers making her to blush as he is fully holding her other hand.

Many girls were squealing at the site while the males were glaring at him as Izumi's face went so red that it looks like a tomato really making her to hide her eyes as she nods making her to accept the flowers and hides her face behind them really.

Asuna helps making her to be very nervous as she doesn't know what to wear really making her to be fully worry she'll cause a disaster for her first date really making Asuna to reassure her that's not going to be happening making Izumi to hope sure really.

Izumi was at the cat cafè as this is wear Hitoshi is taking her for a casual dinner with cats to pat really making her to worry more as she saw him and blushes as she doesn't know how he can just do casual clothing like that really while she's worried about her own clothing.

(AN: Just pretend that it's Izumi really)

Hitoshi was wearing a casual shirt that's purple in color, blue jeans, Nikke sneakers, a light jacket and he has a watch on his right wrist making him to blush as he holds out a gift making her to accept before they went in as Izumi is still scared really.

Both Asuna and Kirito were there two tables down making them to keep an eye on them as Izumi opens the gift and it was a crown. She was shocked that Hitoshi wants to give her a crown as a present making her to have some tears in her eyes.

Izumi didn't wear any kind of make-up making tears to fall down as she closes the box and holds it close to her chest as she knows Hitoshi is telling her she's a princess in his eyes really making Hitoshi to noticing she's not sad about the gift

'Good. It was hard to ask Momo to help make it for me really.' Hitoshi thinks as he gently wipes the tears away making her to give him a smile making him to smile back at her really. Izumi was having fun as she can't believe how much fun she was having as Hitoshi took her to a amusement park next.

It was the one she owns making her to feel at home as Shino and her family moved in and Shino is now Snipe's student/apprentice and being his teacher assistant which helps her out a lot really. She's part of the «Underground Network Community» as well, too.

Izumi and Hitoshi enjoy their time at the amusement park as Izumi had missed being a kid a lot really making her to enjoy this as Hitoshi had won her some stuffies which got her to blush, but still smile at him really.