Into the Mountains

Silver was sitting in a dock near a bunch of boats when Blaze slowly walked up behind him.

Blaze: So this is where you. I've been looking for you.

Blaze walked up to the silent Silver.

Blaze: What's wrong?

Silver: Well uh Blaze... To kill someone to save the world... Is that really the right thing to do?

Blaze: You're so naive. Whether it's right or wrong I can't say... But what I do know is, if we don't take this chance the future will remain exactly as it is.

Silver stood up and looked at Blaze

Silver: Since he's after Dr. Eggman let's sneak into Eggman's base. Maybe we'll learn something new.

Suddenly a light flashed and Silver and Blaze were in a winter snow base up in the mountains grabbing what looked like a blue chaos emerald. Then another light flashed and Silver woke up in the docks with Blaze and Marine.

Silver: Ugh Did I-

Blaze: Yup.

Marine: Are you doing alright?

Silver: I'm fine. I remembered something.

Blaze: Really? What was it?

Silver: It was me sitting here and Blaze walked up saying she was looking for me. Then we were talking about if killing someone to save the world is the right thing to do. After that we went to a Eggman base in the mountains and grabbed a chaos emerald.

Marine: Mysterious.

Blaze: Should we go there?

Silver: It's our only clue.

Marine: Time for a new adventure!

Silver Blaze and Marine started running towards the mountains.

Silver Blaze and Marine arrived at Eggman's base in the mountains when they accidently triggered the alarm system and now the robots started shooting. Silver got Marine and started flying while Blaze dodged the bullets and burned the robots apart.

Blaze: Let's hurry.

Team Dimension (I'm tired of typing their names all at once) started running around looking for clues. At some point after looking around they found a blue chaos emerald.

Marine: What's a chaos emerald doing here?

Blaze: I guess we should grab it.

As Silver grabbed the emerald he saw a strange figure behind Blaze and Marine.

Silver: Watch out!

Blaze and Marine immediately turn around looking at nothing.

Blaze: Are we supposed to see something?

Silver: Where'd he go?

Marine: Are you ok?

Silver: You didn't see him?

Blaze: See who?

Silver shook his head.

Silver: Nothing. Must be my imagination.

Blaze and Marine looked at Silver with a worried face. Suddenly they heard an all too familiar voice.

Eggman: Huh? What are you doing here?

Marine: Like we'd tell you. You monkey mustache face!

Blaze: What are you doing here?

Eggman: Well first of all this is one of my bases. 2nd of all my energy sensors told me that a chaos emerald here. A base I didn't even know I built till now. Now clearly you have it so give it to me! You can do it the easy way or the hard way.

Marine: We prefer the hard way.

Eggman: Have it your way.

They heard a rumbling sound and out came a giant robot dog.

Eggman: Meet Egg Cerberus. Aka your doom!

Silver grabbed everyone and started flying up.

Blaze: Silver throw me!

Silver: Got it.

Silver threw Blaze at the Cerberus and Blaze started using her acrobatic skills making her own homing attack on it and grabbed it's horn and started leading it to a wall and crashed it. It quickly recovered and started throwing boulders at them. But Silver grabbed them.

Silver: It's no use! Take this!

Silver threw the boulders at the Cerberus but the Cerberus fired missiles at the boulders and it exploded. Marine punched the air as a beam of light formed and hit the Cerberus's leg and stunned it. Then the Cerberus fired missiles at Team Dimension. Silver grabbed the missiles and threw them back at it. And Blaze finished it off with a fireball.

Eggman: Well that didn't work out the way i hoped. Well I'll be back for the emerald later i guess.

Eggman flew away as Team Dimension watched.

Blaze: That was random.

Silver: Yup. So where to now?

???: How bout your destruction?

Blaze and Marine got knocked out by powerful blasts of purple. And Silver immediately turned around finding a familiar looking hedgehog. But before he could do anything the hedgehog blasted him. And he blacked out.