Another Past another mystery

Silver and Blaze just finished fighting Iblis.

Blaze: Looks like we stopped it for now.

Silver: But, it'll just rise from the ashes again.

Silver punches the wall out of anger

Silver: What's the point of all this? It'll never end!

Blaze: Calm down Silver.

Silver: Then tell me what we should do. How can we completely destroy Iblis?

Blaze turns her head in sadness when a mysterious voice answered.

???: By knowing the truth, of course.

Silver and Blaze turn around to see a oc that looks like Shadow I mean a hedgehog that has grey shades no mouth and some haircut.

???: Just as a flower comes from a seed, or a chicken from an egg. Everything has an origin. You need to find the being originally responsible for this catastrophe. 

Silver: Is that the answer to our problem? Tell me...   do you know who it is?

The mouthless stranger creepily turns his head towards Silver. Then takes them toward a mysterious lab.

???: To fix this present timeline, you need to change the past.

Silver: But. That's impossible.

???: With my help, you can, because I have the power to travel through time!

Silver: No way!

???: In order to change the past, you must eliminate the individual who was awakened Iblis. The Iblis Trigger.

Silver and Blaze look at each other in thought then look back at the stranger.

Silver: If I eliminate that guy. Will our world be saved?

The stranger shook his head yes.

???: The Day of the Disaster...    Here are my records of the event. This was when Iblis was freed and his flames released into the world.

The stranger turned on a computer which showed files of a giant airship a picture of a girl a picture of a town and a news report about a girl that died.

???: And you have this person to blame.

The stranger gives Silver a purple gem. Silver held it for a few seconds then saw a blue hedgehog standing ontop of fire.

Silver: I see it! So, that blue hedgehog's the Iblis Trigger?

Blaze looks curiously at Silver.

Blaze: Blue hedghog...

Silver gives the emerald back to the stranger.

???: I'll send us back in time to the point when the Iblis Trigger was still alive.

The stranger had a purple orb in his hands then put it around them. And the editor used they're editing powers to make them disappear.

Silver woke up.

Blaze: Silver! You ok?

Silver: I'm fine what happened?

Blaze: You were gone for a while and I wanted to check on you and I found you unconscious on the ground. The doctor said you were ok. But I don't understand what happened to you.

Marine: Silver! You're awake!

Marine hugs Silver.

Silver: Heh I'm fine. Sorry I worried you guys. I don't know what happened. Hey can I borrow a phone?

Blaze: Of course. Why?

Blaze hands Silver her phone.

Silver: I need to ask Shadow something.

Blaze makes a worried face at Silver again. 

Blaze: Come on Marine let's give Silver some time to think.

Shadow: What is it Blaze?

Silver: Um it's Silver I borrowed her phone real quick. 

Shadow: Is something wrong?

Silver: I need to ask you something. I've been having these weird thoughts lately. And I thought I saw you at my house a while back. I wanted to ask you. Do you know anything about you having maybe a twin or a lookalike?

Shadow: Not that I know of. I'll look into that for you. It may or may not be a Eggman fake.

Silver: Ok thanks. I've just been seeing you without a mouth and has grey shades instead of red and dead green eyes.

Shadow: Ok I'll check it out for you.

Silver: Thanks.

Silver hangs up 

Blaze walks back in with Marine.

Blaze: Silver are you sure you're ok?

Silver: I'm fine. I've just been I don't know. Feeling weird recently. I have dreams of adventures I've never been on before with you. And I don't know what's going on.

Blaze: If you ever need anything me and Marine are right here to help.

Marine: You can always count on us mate.

Silver smiles 

Silver: Thanks guys.