Soleanna

Silver was walking towards Blaze's house to tell her that he was gonna go to Soleanna and might not be back for a while.

Silver: Ok i just have to tell her I won't be back for a while and I'll be in Soleanna. But I should say it in a way that won't worry her.

Later at Blaze's house.

Silver: BlazeifyouneedmeillbeatsoleannadealingwithmypossiblyproblemwontbebackforafewdaysBYE!

Blaze: huh?

Silver slams the door.

Silver: Nailed it.

Silver flies off and heads to Soleanna. Blaze opens the door.

Blaze: Silver?

Soleanna

Silver: Whoa this place is beautiful. Now where should I start?

Blaze: How bout explaining this to us.

Silver: What? Blaze! Marine! What are you doing here?

Marine: Oi

Blaze: You said

Blaze using her Silver voice: if you need me I'll be Soleanna dealing with my possibly problem won't be back for a few days BYE!

Marine: Good Silver impression. Wish the others could hear the tone of your voice.

Blaze: Thanks. I've been working on it.

Silver sighs: fine.

Blaze and Marine look at Silver.

Blaze: So tell us.

Silver: you're silver impression is good.

Blaze: Silver.

Blaze made the do you need me to get answer out look.

Silver: ok ok I understand.

Silver explained the situation of what's been happening. He told them everything except the dream where Blaze died.

Blaze: Why didn't you tell us?

Silver: I didn't want to make you worried.

Blaze: By not telling us anything and leaving without telling us where you're going?!

Silver: Um. Yes.

Blaze sighs. 

Blaze: Sometimes I don't know if you're naive or just trying to be nice. 

Silver suddenly remembered that one dream he had.

Blaze in Silver's memory: You're still so naive but I like that about you.

Silver suddenly blushed a little.

Silver: Um thanks.

Marine just stood there staring a Silver. Watching as he blushes at Blaze's kinda compliment. Marine walks up to Silver and whispers to him.

Marine: Do you like her?

Silver: What! No no no no no no no no no no no!

Blaze: Huh. Marine! What did you say to him?

Marine: Nothing.

Blaze: Ok? Anyway so where to?

Silver: I don't know. 

Marine: How bout we ask around?

Afterwards they started to ask around. Seeing what people know about the Festival of the Sun. 

Blaze: How did this tradition start?

Random guy: Actually I don't know. We just knew our anscestors did it and continued the tradition. 

Blaze: So you have no idea.

Random guy: Nope.

Meanwhile

Marine: Oi mate what do ya know about your city catching flames?

Random guy263: Did that happen? I don't think so.

Marine: You'd think that wouldn't ya.

Meanwhile

Silver: Hey what is the Festival of the Sun?

Random guy 5: Well no one really knows. Its said the royal family might know. We normally do it cause it's always been fun and to keep the traditions of the old times with us. But weirdly the people of Soleanna just suddenly forgot the reason for the existance. As if it was meant to be completely wiped from history

Silver: Hm weird. Thanks.

Silver Blaze and Marine met up to discuss what they've found out.

Silver: I've got nothing. 

Marine: Same. 

Blaze: Weird how no one seems to know about it's origins. Have you remembered anything?

Silver: Nope. Not a single thing. 

Marine: What do we do know?

Silver: I guess just look around. 

Silver Blaze and Marine looked around the town. Eventually they found a dock near the town. Then suddenly Silver started getting a headache.

Blaze: Silver! Are you ok?

Marine: Are you ok mate?

Blaze and Marine's voices faded while echoing in Silver's head.