Anger

Blaze and Marine were in the mountains passed out over a blast to the head. Eventually Blaze woke up in the snow.

Blaze: What happened?!

Blaze looked around and saw a frosted Marine.

Blaze: Marine!

Blaze quickly used her flames to warm Marine up. After the frost melted away Marine woke up.

Marine: I REFUSE TO FREEZE!!!!!!!! Oh hi Blaze. What happened?

Blaze: I don't know. We're still in Eggman's base. Luckily I can warm you and Silv- where's Silver? SILVER!!!!

Marine: SILVER!!!!!

Blaze: Stand back!

Marine walked back a little. Then Blaze fireballed the ground thinking Silver is buried in the snow somewhere. But nothing was there and the snow slowly started piling back up.

Blaze: Nothing. Where could he had gone?

Marine: I miss him.

Blaze hugs Marine.

Blaze: Me too. 

Blaze looks around desperately looking for Silver when she found something suspicious.

Blaze: Thats weird. Why is there this burn mark here?

Marine: What do you mean? 

Marine comes and looks at the burn mark shaped like a circle.

Marine: Didn't you make this?

Blaze: No. My burn marks are over there. This is something else.

Marine: What if...

Marine started to cry a little.

Blaze: No it isn't that. Don't worry. I'm sure he's safe. 

Meanwhile

Silver was dodging a bunch of bullets and lasers while carrying ??? 

Silver: WHERES THAT STUPID ROCK!!!!! 

Back to Blaze and Marine.

Blaze: Here.

Blaze put out a flame for Marine to warm up.

Blaze: Let's head back.

Blaze and Marine ran off back to town as they were worried where Silver is right now. Hoping that he is alive.

Meanwhile

Silver: ??? Are you ok!!!??

???: Go on without me.

Silver: You have a dream to fulfill. I won't leave.

Back to Blaze and Marine in town. Worried sick about where Silver could be. They were happy when they heard a familiar voice.

Sonic: Hey guys long time no see.

Tails: Hi. Long time no see.

Marine: Sonic mate! Tails mate!

Blaze: It's nice to see friendly faces.

Sonic: Where's Silver?

Blaze and Marine become sad again.

Tails: Where's Silver?

Tails said in a worried voice.

Blaze: We don't know.

Sonic: What do you mean you don't know?

Marine: We don't know what happened. At one point we were trying to solve his mystery. Next we're knocked out and wake up finding no Silver. While finding a burn mark.

Tails: You don't think-

Blaze: No. I can feel it. He's alive. Just missing. All we can hope for his safety. 

They all agreed with Blaze. Hoping she was right and Silver is alive. Suddenly they heard explosions and everyone screaming. Then they immediately started running over

Mephiles: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! With that psychic menace out of the way I can finally conquer the world.

Blaze immediately charged into Mephiles with her flames out. Though he managed to block her.

Mephiles: Ah Blaze. How nice to see you.

Blaze: I don't know who you are but if you hurt Silver in anyway YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

Mephiles: Don't worry Blaze. Silver isn't hurt. He's just dead!

Blaze growled and burst into flames and started rage punch and kicking. She kicked him down to the ground and Sonic started spin dashing into him then Blaze quickly fireballed him.

Sonic and Blaze: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!

Sonic's quills started turning black with negative energy and his eye had no pupils. Blaze turned a darker shade of purple and flames turned into a cursed black flame.

Mephiles: How interesting. A worthy opponent of my power.

Mephiles turned into his crystalized form and he had 3 chaos emerald turning him into a enhanced version of himself.

Dark Sonic: TaIls TakE MarINe aNd gO!!!!!!!

Dark Blaze: MaRIne tAkE TaiLS aNd gO!!!!!!!!

Tails quickly got crying Marine and quickly ran off.

Mephiles: I suppose I can take care of them later when im done with you 2.

Dark Sonic and Blaze angerily charged at Mephiles and lights flashed all around no one could follow their movements. Not even me. The writer.

Mephiles turned the world into a liquid black color.

Mephiles: FALL INTO DARKNESS!!!! INTO DESPAIR!!!!!

Shadow: Chaos Boost!

Shadow ex machinaed the situation and turned the world back into its regular form.

Mephiles: Shadow. Nice of you to join us.

Shadow: So you're Mephiles. You look like a faker. And you 2!

Shadow points at Dark Sonic and Dark Blaze.

Shadow: What are you guys doing this in your dark form for!? If it Wasn't for me you would've fallen into eternal darkness!

Mephiles: Good eye. I assume it was more of a hunch.

Dark Blaze: hE KilLEd SiLvER!!!!!

Dark Sonic: hE DesERvEs tO DiE!!!!!!

Shadow: IM ANGRY TOO!!!!! BUT WOULD SILVER WANT YOU GUYS TO DO THIS!!!!!????

They both realized he was right and quickly reverted back to normal.

Sonic: Thanks.

Shadow: No problem. Now I've got a plan!

Blaze: What is it?

Shadow: We need to weaken him. Then I can properly seal him!

Mephiles smirked but since he has no mouth no one saw it.

Sonic and Blaze: Got it!

Meanwhile

A time warp opened up in the jungle and Silver fell out of it while passed out.

Btw I'm probably gonna finish this first then I'll move to my other stories. Hope you don't mind.