Mephiles and Iblis Origin

Silver and Shadow landed on the metal ground after jumping through a time warp. Silver and Shadow looked around to see where they were and heard an explosion. They immediately ran towards the explosion. When they found the explosion they saw a broken window and jumped through it finding a injured blacked out man covering a child near a exploded machine. Shadow checked the man's pulse and he was alive. How did he survive? Who knows. Silver looked up and looked at the machine that exploded seeing a yellow orb.

Silver: Is that?

The yellow orb slowly into a dark red orb that crumbled into ashes. Leaving 2 things. A flame. And a disgusting black licorice looking liquid.

Silver: That flame...  it's Iblis!

Shadow: And the black shadow is the original Mephiles.

Silver: That's Mephiles?

The disgusting black licorice (My new nickname for Mephiles in this form) drifted away as the floating flame flew away.

Shadow: We'll have to split up. I'll pursue Mephiles.

Silver: Ok. Then leave Iblis to me.

???: Wait.

The man who blew up started to get up. Shadow quickly ran over to him.

???: Seal it with this...

The man said while handing Shadow the Scepter of Darkness.

Silver: Hurry.

Silver ran off to where Iblis went.

Shadow grabbed the Scepter of Darkness and ran off to Mephiles. As Shadow ran off the man grabbed a child. After a while Silver used his psychokinesis to trap Iblis's spirt. When he noticed the man holding a red headed child.

SIlver: Hey! What are you doing? You've got to leave!

???: I have my duty. This Living Flame has been entrusted to the royal family. The Flames of Disaster will awaken if nothing is done! That must not happen.

The man sets the child on a alter and holds a white chaos emerald. And puts it over the child and the emerald starts hovering in the air.

???: Eternal Sun! The Living Flame that has been entrusted to the royal family! Fall into slumber under a royal soul! 

The Iblis spirit went into the chaos emerald then beamed into the child's soul. And Silver watched in confusion. The man carried the girl and gave her to Silver.

???: I'm sorry but... Can you take her to a safe place? 

The man started petting her head.

???: That's a good girl Elise. Remember be brave. Don't cry. No matter what happens. Otherwise your tears will call forth the flames inside you...    Become a strong queen who doesn't cry no matter what happens. And...    Live....   Happily....

The man drops dead on the ground. And Silver looks at the body then the girl. Wondering what he should do. 

Later

Silver meets up with Shadow outside while carrying the girl and Shadow holds the Scepter of Darkness.

Silver: Did you do it?

Shadow: Yes. And you?

Silver nods his head.

Silver: Yes. The Flames are properly sealed. It's done.

Silver puts the girl down leaning against a tree. Shadow looks at the scepter and makes his choice and leaves it on the ground next to her.

Silver: You're going to leave it behind?

Shadow: Yes. I already know what becomes of it in the future...

Shadow grabs his chaos emerald from his hammer space pocket.

Shadow: It's time to return.

Silver: Yes...  Of course.

Shadow and Silver hold their chaos emeralds out.

Shadow and Silver: Chaos Control!

A time warp appeared. Shadow jumped in as Silver stayed and stared at the girl.

Elise: Father.

Silver looked at her and made his choice and gave his emerald to her.

Silver: It's a lucky charm.

Silver then jumped into the time warp. 

Silver suddenly woke up in the forest.

Silver: Another memory? Glad I escaped that death tra- huh? ??? ??? Where'd you go???!!! I hope she's safe. Maybe she arrived at another point of time or place. I'll head to the city. Maybe I'll find her there. I should go look for Blaze and Marine while I'm at it.  Wait do I still have that time stone?

Silver checked his seemingly pockets and grabbed a orange time stone.

Silver: Whew still here. But what should I do with this? It's probably best if I don't mess with time anyways. I'll keep it safe for now.

Silver flew over to the city. Then when he got there he was shocked to find a city in destruction and flames. 

Silver: What the heck happened while i was gone?!

Then Silver remembered the man responsible.

Silver: Mephiles. He'll pay!

Silver started flying towards the fallen city.