Mephiles

Silver; Ugh what happened? Blaze! Marine! 

Silver looked over to see that he was in some kind of capsule. Then he looked around the room seeing the familiar hedgehog responsible for this.

Silver: You! What did you do to them!? Who are you!?

Mephiles: You may call me Mephiles. Don't worry they're alive for now. In due time they will die. But for now they live where you last saw them.

Silver: What do you want! 

Mephiles: There are many things I want in this world. Mainly the destruction of humanity as we know of. Starting with you Silver the Hedgehog!

Silver: Why me personally?

Mephiles: Let's say we once knew each other. You were the main reason for my destruction. You and your feline friend. Partnering up with your now called friends.

Silver: What do you mean!?

Mephiles: It doesn't matter. I need to kill you first being my main problem. My power can't reach you for some mysterious reason. For some reason I can't kill you myself. But that doesn't mean I can't be the reason. It is thanks to your good heart that you will die.

Mephiles held a purple orb in her hands and it started to spread around Silver. Then slowly Silver disappeared. And a bright flash of light appeared before him.

Silver found himself in the train yard. (I don't actually know what it's called) Then Silver saw Sonic holding a girl and shot a psychokinesis blast at him but he dodged. Sonic slowly set the girl down and stood up.

Sonic: You again.

Silver: This time there will be no more interruptions! The Iblis Trigger...   must die!

Elise: Sonic.

Silver got another psychokinesis blast ready and Sonic dodged it. Then Silver immediately grabbed him with his psychokinesis.

Eggman: So how was your little walk Princess?

Eggman's giant mech grabbed Elise as they both watched and Sonic unable to move.

Sonic: Elise!

Sonic tried to break out but Silver held him even tighter.

Silver: It's time to end this!

Silver was about to end it with the final blow when Shadow jumped at him.

Silver: Who? Mephiles! Why are you getting in my way?

Shadow: I'm Shadow. Shadow the Hedgehog! 

Shadow posed dramatically as Sonic got up and thumbed up at him and ran off. Silver grabbed some barrels and threw them at Shadow. Shadow quickly reacted and Chaos speared them. Then Silver flew around a little and blasted his psychokinesis Shadow who jumped up dodging it. Then Silver quickly grabbed Shadow with his psychokinesis. He was about to finish Shadow off when.

Shadow: Chaos Boost!

Shadow started glowing red and broke out of the psychokinesis. And homing attacked Silver. Then his Chaos Boost wore off and they both stood there a little tired. Then Silver yelled and tried to punch him. And Shadow held out a green chaos emerald.

Shadow: Chaos Control!

Shadow slowed down time and roundhouse kicked Silver's head knocking him down. Silver glared at Shadow and stood up.

Silver: You...

Shadow: Don't bother. With a Chaos Emerald's power. I control time and space. And you can't break free.

Silver: I won't give up! It all depends on me! Can't lose...  Not when I'm so close! 

Silver stood up holding a blue Chaos emerald and ran towards Shadow and their arms clashed.

Shadow: Chaos

Silver: Chaos

Shadow/Silver: Control!

Then suddenly a time warp came into existence. And Shadow and Silver quickly took cover.  And watched in amazement at what they accomplished. And Shadow looked at Silver.

Shadow: You...   induced a Chaos Control.

Silver: I won't let anyone get in my way! I'll change the past...   And save the world!

Shadow shook his head no.

Shadow: Mephiles isn't trying to help you create a better future...   He's trying to eliminate the past.

Silver looked at him with confusion.

Silver: What? What are you talking about?

Shadow started walking up to him.

Shadow: To discover what happened, it seems we must see what took place 10 years ago. Follow me if you want the truth.

Shadow jumped into the time warp. Silver wondered what he should do and decided to follow and jumped in the time warp with him. Then a bright light appeared once more and Silver woke up.

Silver: What happened? The last thing I remember is Mephiles captured me? And then he made me disappear in a purple orb. After that I had that dream? Was it a memory? Ugh my head hurts. Wait where am I?

Silver looked around and saw he was in a metal hallway.