Chapter 6-P.O.T.D

A/N: Wow, I cannot believe I have finally reached the sixth chapter!!! I really wanted to thank those who have read this story and supported it. I really, really appreciate it! Thanks a lot, people. =D ... As usual, click VOTE and comment! Peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

“Damn it Jimmy,” I swear again after both of us dispose that lady’s body, far away from my house. I gave Alexis a glass of water and nothing for Jimmy. Alexis was not even shocked at whatever was happening around her. She had handled herself pretty well. Brave, I could give her that.

“Sorry.” Jimmy apologized, his left feet drawing patterns on the floor of my house, standing next to Alexis who was sitting on the dining chair, glancing around the house. She might think I was a dirty fellow and a lazy asshole.

I rubbed my temple and threw myself on the couch, too angry to say anything. Seconds later, I heard someone dragged a chair across the floor, making the leg of the chair scrapped against the ground.

“Did I make him mad?” Jimmy whispered softly to Alexis. “I was piss off.”

Suddenly, I remembered that Jimmy knew others like us. I sat up and stared at my half-siblings. “Jimmy, bring me to the others you met.”

He began to protest but Alexis laid a hand on his arm, shaking her head. He sighed and gave me one of his sorrow-filled look, like he was forced to kill someone he cared. “Fine, tomorrow I will take you to meet one of them. I do not know where their hideout is as I have not been there before.”

“Alright.” I said hastily. “Alexis, do you need me to walk you home?” I offered politely. She stood up and nodded. “C’mon, Jimmy. Don’t want you to stay at my house.”

He scrambled to his feet and rushed to the exit. I locked the door and left the neighborhood with them. The night was cold and gloomy, wind were blowing strongly at us.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Alexis tugging tighter at her jacket. Lucky for her, I was wearing a fitted jacket and I was not cold at all. I had been living in this kind of situation without any clothes at all and I was trained to live in colder weather.

I took off my jacket and hand it to her. She glanced at me before accepting my jacket in her hand. Without any hesitation, she wore my jacket like it was hers and she had finally found it. Jimmy cast a weird look at me before saying: “What about me? I’m cold too.”

I rolled my eyes at him. What a kid? “What do you want me to do?”

He pretended to look at the shops we passed while suggesting. “You could take off your t-shirt.”

Alexis chuckled. “You think I don’t have to wear anything?” I demanded, not in an angry way but more in a funny tone.

“Yea, Alexis told me you were born in the B.C year. People don’t need to wear anything.” He laughed like a child sitting on a swing as he skipped ahead of us.

I watched him skipped on the street and listen to Alexis laughed. I guess he was right after all. We were almost naked although we were clothed. Loincloth. It made me laughed too. “Fine, Jimmy. You want my t-shirt too, okay take it!” I halted at my tracks and started to pull me shirt over my head. Alexis stopped laughing and Jimmy also discontinues his skipping.

I tossed my t-shirt to a-wide-open-mouth-Jimmy and revealed my bare chest to them in an open street. Fortunately, there was no one in the road or else they will start attacking me for being a freak. Alexis gasped at the sight of my body.