Chapter 1-P.O.T.D

A/n: Hello people! Thank you for reading on! and I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate this chapter to TomorrowsDestroyer as he was the one who helped me edit! Thank you. Please read on and continue VOTING! Thank you~SYT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

-No matter how strong a person you are, there is someone who can make you weak-

 I was born to be a murderer.  

I had killed my mother and everyone else that was in the same room. That's  moment I was breathing the fresh air in this world. The moment I was born. I didn't know how my mother looked like. I can only imagine the features on my mother's face with the traits my father told me. And I always imagine her as a beautiful caring mother. I always imagine her sleeping with me every time I decided to close my eyes every night. I want to see her face. Too bad there wasn't any camera back in my time, because I was born in the year 302B.C, so it was quite a hard time to have a camera unlike now. There are millions of them. 

   My mother and everyone else died because of a curse. A curse I posses by the time I was born. A curse that past from generation and generation. Our family, our bloodline has that kind of curse. My father didn't have it, by my grandfather had. We concluded a theory about it. When you have the curse, your grandson will also have it. So, I and my grandfather have a curse, and my father don't.

My grandfather and my father always tried their best to find a cure to the curse as they wanted to live a normal life. My grandfather was the first one in the bloodline that had his curse removed, he was lucky, I assumed. Unfortunately, he did it the hard way, and I had to go through the pain too.
I was eight years old that time when they woke me up very early in the morning as they tied me to a chair. I was confused and still sleepy, so I didn't bother much about them doing something to me. My father gave me some liquid which had some weird smell and the color of it disgusted me.

My father forced that liquid down to my throat and it scalded the wall of my esophagus. My epithelial lining was damaged by the liquid. I choked on the liquid and spit it out as fast as I can, but my father forced it back it into my mouth .When I had swallowed everything, my father stepped back as I began screaming out louder than ever. There was a burning sensation in my mouth that wouldn't seem to ease at all. The pain was unbearable. Imagine gulping one bottle of concentrated acid. What did it feel like? It will kill you instantly. Too bad it didn't happen to me. Too bad I wasn't killed.

The whole image of myself tied in a chair disappeared. And I shuddered away it, my past, and back to where I was sitting now. I was back in the real world; the world filled with cities noises and polluted air. My shrink who also has the curse was trying to calm me down and make me forget everything from my past.

But what she did not know was that she cannot erase everything. It was planted in my mind. Although I did try to forget, it seemed like the nightmares won't go away. She said the only way to forget everything was to retell everything, so I wouldn't feel any fear at all.

"Don't worry, you are not there. You are here." She urged me to continue reminiscing about my fear once more. I closed my eyes again as I found myself on the same room. Tied in the chair. Hopeless.

   I began to beg my father to stop the pain, but he didn’t do anything. 

"This is for thy own good." He always said.

   And he just stared at me with huge eyes like I was some kind of monster. What a good father I have.

I shut my eyes to stop myself from seeing the red spot in my view. The pain has not stopped yet, in fact, it became more painful than moments ago. It felt like my brain was undergoing some kind of operation. My brain was sliced to pieces skillfully using a scalpel. My whole body starts to burn with flame from the sun. If that is what really is happening, I couldn't imagine if my sanity could contain it.

   Darkness was surrounding me easily like I belong to it. I used be afraid of the dark, but now I wished it could consume me quickly as I don't want to feel this pain any longer. Before the darkness swallowed me into its darkest pits, I wish my father will experience the same pain I'm experiencing right now. The pain of being trap in a room, alone in the dark. With pain trembling your body and killing you slowly. I could easily kill my father with my curse if he wasn't immune to it. 

   Another trivia from our bloodline. If you're born normal, you're immune from the effects of the curse. That's just great. Now I wish I could find a way out here. A way out. . . .

Please leave a Comment and VOTE. Thanks.