Santana's Suspicions

Rachel
I awake the next day and notice that I'm alone in the bed, I look into a mirror immediately and sigh in relief as I realise I don't look as bad as I thought, I still look kind of normal.

I open my overnight bag and pull out the brand new iPad for Chris that I ordered which arrived yesterday. I'm not the greatest fan of him having one but it wasn't fair for Brody to take it from him after giving it. I got it in the biggest size and in his favourite colour; blue and I'm hoping that if I give it him now he won't ask questions about last night.

I do my makeup and get changed into a white long sleeved tight Versace shirt with some black skinny jeans before I join the others who are all in the living room.

"Mama!" Chris yells excitedly, running over to me and hugging my legs. "What's behind your back?" He asked curiously.

I lean down to his height and I pull the iPad from behind my back and put it into his arms, "it's a little late but happy birthday" I giggle as he hugs me tightly and plants a sloppy kiss on my cheek before sitting on the couch and asking Finn to help him start it up.

"Thanks" I say to Santana who hands me a coffee.

"You know it's funny" she begins as I turn to look at her. "This burglar takes all your stuff but decides to leave the brand new iPad" she raises an eyebrow as Noah and Finn look our way.

I just shrug in response, "what do you want me to do about it? I was a little preoccupied being attacked as you well know"

"How are you feeling?" Noah asked me worriedly, I smiled at my big brother and kissed his cheek.

"I'm fine" I answer with a small fake smile. "Need any help Chrissy?" I ask and he nods.

I take a seat next to him and help him finish the basic set up before I leave him to download his desired games.

"Hello?" I answer the unknown number on my ringing phone.

"Rachel Berry?"

"That's me" I say as I step away from the couch and sit at the table in the kitchen.

"Hi Rachel, my name is Sophia Matthews and I work at Bordeux" she introduced herself and I inwardly sighed.

Bordeux is an underwear company who I signed a contract with a while ago, it basically meant that I did photo shoots every once in a while and promoted them on my social media. However, at my last shoot I was groped by one of the employees so I told them that I wouldn't be returning. As well as this, the scars on my body clearly prevent me from taking part in ant shoot; not that I'd go back anyway.

"May I ask why you're calling me?" I ask dryly.

"We have another shoot scheduled for next week but we haven't been able to get in touch" she explained.

"That's because I blocked your number" I retort. "I think I made it pretty clear at the last shoot that I wouldn't be returning"

"Put it on speaker" Santana whispered, taking a seat next to me as her curiosity clearly got the better of her. I roll my eyes but do so anyway, Santana is always good with this stuff.

"I'm aware that you didn't want to return but you signed a contact"

"The last time I was at your shoot, your employee groped me and tried to sleep with me on set" I tell her incredulously. "You are lucky that I didn't press charges, I am not coming back for this shoot"

"We will pay you double" she tried to reason. "That's 500,000 dollars for a simple underwear and lingerie shoot"

"No" I answer simply, as Santana widens her eyes.