The wedding

TW// mention of rape

I wake up, immediately feeling my eyes red and puffy from all the crying. My hands unknowingly move to hold my stomach, how I wish I could just run to Finn and be a happy family again. I just can't take the risk of Brody hurting my baby.

Today is my wedding day and it feels like a death sentence. I feel awful, like I've disappointed and betrayed everyone.

Chris because he's going to be in constant danger from the man who's supposed to be my husband.

Santana, Noah, Kurt and Blaine because they have all done their best to help yet I continue to push them away. I know it's for their own good but they don't know that.

My unborn baby who is possibly being bought into the world is being bought into a life full of pain. I say possibly because the way brody beats me would make it impossible for me to safely carry a baby for 9 months.

I enter my wardrobe and look at the wedding dress bag hung up, Brody told Kurt to buy the one I tried on the day in the dress store with long sleeves. It's honestly something I'd never wear but I don't really have a choice, my style used to consist of short skirts and tight dresses and I miss it.

My makeup for the day is all prepared in a small make up bag, again I'm having to wear a lot more than I would have liked on my wedding but I need something to cover the bruises.

I grab everything I'll be needing and put it on the dining room table ready for when I leave for the church. Santana and Kurt wanted to help me get ready which isn't really an option because they'll see things I don't want them to see so I made up some excuse about wanting to be alone.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Brody who had just walked out of my bathroom and I was oblivious to the fact that he was even in my house.

"Just making sure you were coming" he shrugged nonchalantly before his expression turns to a mixture of anger and seriousness.

"But more importantly what the fuck is this?" He asks, holding up two of the empty pregnancy test boxes.

"Have you been going through my trash?" I divert the question fearfully.

"Answer the question!" He yells, slamming his fist against the wall.

"It's a pregnancy test" I answer quietly, causing him to slap me across the face.

"I know what it is you bitch!" He pushes me harshly against the wall, holding me against it tightly. "Are you pregnant?"

I don't answer, the pure anger in his eyes is terrifying. "Are you pregnant?!" He yells through gritted teeth, yanking on my hair for good measure.

"Yes" i sob.

"With Finn?" He asks forcefully and I slowly nod my head. "No" he shakes his head adamantly and I look up at him in confusion.

"In a few hours you're going to be my wife, meaning that will be my kid" he points towards my stomach which I protectively cover with my hands instinctively.

"Brody i-" I try to reason but he cuts me off with another slap in the face.

"Why him huh? You could have had a baby with anyone yet you pick him?" He laughs bitterly.

"I love him" I sob. "And he loves me, you can't take his baby away from him"

"It's my baby" he replies determinedly, this man is clearly mentally ill.

"Brody we've never slept together, I cheated on you. You should break up with me and never talk to me again" I cry out in frustration, trying a different approach at getting him to leave me.