Chapter 24

Uhhhhm Let's pretend I didn't die for Half a year or so alright?, apologies it's been crazy year hasn't it?.
Anyways....
———————————————————————
„.... Mira, Mira Jeolmang" the Girl Said her voice a whisper.
„Yoongi..." he half smiled. As much as he expected the girl to react she just curled in on herself even more, of course she knew who he was, how could someone not with how famous they were by now....

He remembered now, what about the other boys?!, are they alright, they must be worried sick

They don't care

What? No no he had gotten rid of the voice, he got rid of it, he had managed to get it out of his head (que mcyt fans screaming at me)

Oh Yoonie you'll never get rid of me, I'm a part of you

No- nonono this couldn't be happening
Yoongi curled in on himself the voice was back, the voice he had managed to suppress for so long, it was back at his most vulnerable moment.

Yoongi longed to hug Jin, Cry into his things shoulder and find comfort but that wasn't an option, no in this basement.

He wanted to scream for Namjoon, hoping the younger would hear him, he wanted to text Hoseok wanting him to appear with that smile on his face that could chase away even the worst of days.

He wanted to hear the younger three messing around, wanted to hear jimin laughing while tae and Kookie roughhoused for something stupid.

He wanted to curl into his boyfriends and soak in all their comfort and just.... love.

But that wasn't an option right now, nothing was an option, the only thing he could do right now was sit on the cold concrete of the floor missing the boys and freaking out over the voice he had worked so hard to get rid of being back.

The door freaked and opened flooding the room with light, Yoongi held his breath and he could hear the girls breath stutter as well,
Footsteps approached loudly a slight chuckle escaping the person.

They grabbed Yoongis chin forcing him to meet their eyes....

Yoongis heart stopped beating Dak-ho was standing infront of him a smirk gracing his face, the face Yoongi had never wanted to see again.
His brain went into overdrive and his fight-or-flight responses kicked in as he jerked his head out of the mans grasp scrambling to stand up and get to the door.

He felt a slight bit of hope before it was ripped away by the man that had ruined his life before as he grabbed his hair and yanked him back, forcing him onto the ground, smashing his jaw into the concrete.

A pained noise left Yoongi as he lay on the ground dazed, his hope once again ripped from him.

"Awwww Yoongi I was expecting better from you, you know the rules sweetheart" Dak-hos voice was sickeningly sweet like on the fateful night years ago it made him shudder weakly.

"Pitiful lil slut aren't you, look at yourself can't even get up can you" he said as he grabbed
Yoongi by the back of his neck.

He slammed his head into the concrete once more
"Had to open your stupid mouth didn't you"
And again
"Fucking useless fucktoy"
And again
"Had to go crying to your lil faggot boyfriends didn't you, fucking bitch"
And again
"Don't have anything to say now do you, don't worry I'll never let you go again"
He slammed Yoongis head into the concrete one last time causing the younger to black out completely.....

(Contemplated just ending here lol)

His body was sore when he woke up again....
How long had he been out? Minutes? Hours?
Days? He didn't know.

He tried looking around only for his head to explode with pain immediately, a whine left his throat, he was thankful that the room was dark and quiet.

He opted to stay on the floor and just die...
It wouldn't matter would it

It wouldn't

But they'd miss him right ?

Not really otherwise they would've come for you

But.....

You know it's-

The thought was interrupted by someone screaming ....

Yoongis eats started ringing with the amount of noise that was suddenly assaulting his ears

The door burst open and light flooded the room, he whimpered again....

Was someone screaming his name? He didn't know, the sweet lull of sleep was calling him back to unconsciousness

"-gi yoonie, hey nonono keep your eyes open baby, it's okay I got you we got you hey hey no- don't sleep ple-"

A slight smile graced Yoongis lips as he fell back into the dark void of sleep.

______________________________
Lol u thought this was over didn't you haha nope, anyways I have something for you bonbons

It's a discord server where you can interact with me and other writers, ask for collabs, develop ideas and get cool story writing tips, and not have to be alone while writing hard chapters or story's that are mentally taxing :) (like this one),
oh yeah and you can scream at me for cliffhangers that last months cause I forget I write.
So yeah I'd rlly appreciate it if you joined because I already love interacting with you guys in the comments, pls join ^^.

Okay that's it for today bonbons,
Stay safe love you all 💜 🍬
-Liyra