chapter 15

everyone except for (Y/N) and Akari all froze Naruto and Garaa took a defensive stance in front of (Y/N) protecting her, (Y/N) put her hand on Naruto and Garaa's shoulder telling them that it was okay so they went out of their defensive poses. "sure Jin try and kill me if you can" 

Jin saluted (Y/N) "okay I will" he ran to her side walking alongside her. Everyone was behind them, Garaa sand went up and pulled Jin away from (Y/N) threw him away. Naruto went to his sister's side "hey sis you know the good thing that came from going to that creepy place?"

"what?"

"We got to know how you got to this place?" Naruto happily said with a smile

"yes I guess it is nice to know" (Y/N) with a tiny smile on her face

Jin who was now walking with Akari was shocked in his whole time of trying to kill her he has never seen (Y/N) smile before.

they were walking towards an old shop the whole gang went inside, there was an old man in there wearing a scowl on his face. "hey Ji-chan 20 Dangos please?" (Y/N) asked the old man with a grunt he went to work.

 they took their seats in the shop while waiting the gang talked among themselves the Hokage's were talking about an alliance with each other, Naruto was talking to his sister about letting Jin be her best friend, Jin was telling the rest of the gang all the times he tried to kill (Y/N) making them even more suspicious of him.

just then a group of boys came into the shop but one especially stood out a boy with black spikey hair with clothing like Naruto but it was all black no orange. Jin started to jump and wave his hand like a crazy person "Nii-san over here", (Y/N) on the other hand put her head down hoping the boy would not come over.

the boy came over to the table looked at his brother then saw (Y/N) and smirked " well (Y/N) it's been a long time hasn't it?" she ignored the boy but he was not satisfied "wow ignoring me now, wow weren't you the one that said you loved me" that made (Y/N) head shoot right up glaring at him.

Jin tried to make the atmosphere in the room more friendly "Nii-san that was a long time ago" (Y/N) put her head back down. "hey sis are you okay?" Naruto asks his sister she nodded her head yes even though it was still on the table, "do you want to leave?" again she shook her head no "Akari still has not paid for the Dangos, and I want Dangos" this time she raised her head when she said that. Akari anime cried about how he was going to be broke after this.

"um, excuse me but who are you?" Hinata asked he looked at her "my name is Hiijiri, but you can call me Hii cutie" he winked at her, Naruto saw what he did if it was not for his sister holding him down the dude would be receiving so many punches by now.

"can you stop flirting with my friend Hiijiri?" (Y/N) told him with anger in her voice

"oh is the demon mad because I flirt with her friends? how pathetic" he looked at her with disgust when he said that

"wow thank you for describing yourself Hiijiri, you are quite the narcissist" (Y/N) glared at him

Nobody knew what to do and how to stop this, it was clear that they had some kind of history together with the way that they acted but still, the air was almost suffocating with them glaring at each other. "okay you guys that is enough, Hiijiri you are welcome to sit with us but if you are not going to please leave and stop pushing all of (Y/N) buttons.

"order up for (Y/N), Kage I expect my money" when she heard that she stood up almost excitedly while Akari was not looking forward to paying for twenty Dangos when all they need was like 7 Dangos.

Hiijiri pov

I sat down looking over my Idiot brother and that demon's friend. it was going to be fun humiliating that demons life. "hey you guys must be at least curious between the history of me and (Y/N)" they all looked at each other but a red-haired boy just said "no thanks we are not interested" well this was going to be much harder than I thought

I decided to push a bit more "c'mon you have to be at least a bit interested " but a blonde lady with huge boobs said "(Y/N) is a proud Kunoichi of the leaf village and we trust her if she wants to tell us herself about what the history is between you two she will say so we don't want to hear it from you" 

they trust her, how could they trust that demon she was the one that caused devastation unto us. she killed so many people yet they still trust her how could they trust her when she is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

"Hey, guys we are here with the Dangos" oh look she is here.

author pov

(Y/N) came with the Dangos she put it  not the table in front of everyone, she went to sit back where she used to be but Hiijiri was there not wanting to pick a fight she went to seat at the edge of the seat which was beside Garaa 'oh great the universe just wants me to die of a beating heart today' she thought 

"hey Garaa here have a Dango" she took one, held it up for him and smiled a little, Garaa looked at her then he bit off the stick that she was holding making it look like she was feeding him she blushed a bit at this. Naruto and the gang saw this everyone except "Hiijire thought the same thing 'they are so cute together' 

"hey who are you and what have you done with the (Y/N) that never smiles?" Jin said a bit scared of what he saw. "oh shut up Jin" Hiijire said then smirked at (Y/N) "it's such a shame that he doesn't know everything about you now does he?(Y/N)" 

(Y/N) hands gripped the table trying not to leap at Hiijire for all the things he has been saying 

"your name was Hiijire right?" garaa asked him 

"Yeah that's right, and who might you be?" Hiijire asked back 

"The name is Garaa and since the beginning that you have come here, I have been holding it back to punch you for all the things you are saying so if you don't want that kindly keep your mouth shut" even though Garaa's face remained the same you could sense the anger coming to form it.

(Y/N) looked at him when he said that her heart was beating again and so fast but Naruto's voice broke her concentration to Garaa "yeah I agree I've been holding out punching him myself too, Nobody talks to my sister like that and not expect a punch to the face" everyone from the leaf village agreed that they have been wanting to punch Hiijire too for what he has done to (Y/N)

(Y/N) has never felt happier in her life she wanted to cry. on the other hand, Jin, Akari, and Hiijire were all afraid of the outsiders.

Authors note

hey everyone thank you for everything I have now reach 3k and I have ten followers so for my 2k special that I have not yet done I will draw Akari, Jin and Hiijire. I am average at drawing but this would help you get the image you need. 

Again thank you for all that you have done and thanks again for 10 followers 

see you next time my flurries and stay safe