chapter 22

"Alright first both of you need to strengthen your chakra property," Kakashi told the Uzumaki siblings "right," naruto said with enthusiasm and (Y/N) nodded. Kakashi took a leaf and told them the instructions "put these leaven in between your hands and cut it in two with just your chakra"  they both nodded their heads " and remember you need to do this with your shadow clones" the Uzumaki twins made shadow clones and started to train.

the whole training ground was filled with both naruto and (Y/N) clones each clone was getting little bits of cuts "I've almost cut it" shouted one of (Y/N) clones showing a leaf that is halfway cut "hey how come you are getting more cuts than I am" shouted a Naruto clone, (Y/N) clone just shrugged. "think about how the leaf is going to cut that is what helped me" another (Y/N) clone said while smiling to the other clones.

Naruto got an idea, running to Kakashi he asked "there is something I want to ask you Kakashi-sensei"

Kakashi looked down from his book "what is it"

"Is there anyone in the leaf village that has a wind property"

"you are going to ask about the trick to it?'

"yeah"

"well you could say there was a person,...... but he is probably playing shogi right now"

"oh I know who you are talking about"

Naruto looked at where (Y/N) was and he yelled at her "C'MON (Y/N) LET'S GO GET SOME TIPS" (Y/N) made her clones disappear and ran to Naruto, "so where are we going" he grinned his goofy grin "You'll know when we get there"

grabbing his sister and leading him towards a building he called out "ASUMA-SENSEI" Shikamaru and Asuma who were playing shogi looked up "oh it's naruto" Shikamaru said he looked behind and saw  (Y/N) walking slowly and he knew that she had been forced to come he sighed and shook his head.

"Is there something you need" Asuma aksed

"as it happens there's something I need to ask you.."

Asuma looked shocked, Naruto told him what was going on "the trick to wind change in chakra nature, huh?" 

Shikamaru looked skeptical " don't tell me that you are doing chakra change in chakra nature training?" 

Naruto looked right at him answered "right" 

"you've got to have a sense which your sister has but for you,  for that kind of thing can you handle it," Shikamaru asked him 

"well that is why I came to Asuma-sensei," Naruto said to Shikamaru then he looked at Asuma "you've got the same chakra property as me right sensei?" Asuma looked surprised " I never thought you'd have wind chakra property, Naruto that is indeed a shock" (Y/N) looked at Asuma "is it rare for someone to have wind chakra property, you seemed pretty surprised when naruto said he had it" Asuma looked at (Y/N) "yes it's really rare to have one".

"Asuma-sensei, please teach me the trick to it right away" Naruto begged Asuma thought for a bit "okay but if you promise you will pay for our team end of mission barbeque, Shikamaru flinched "that's dirty" (Y/N) butted in "Naruto you don't have to do this" "so what do you think," Asuma asked. Naruto thought for a bit,  pulling out his froggy wallet saw all the money that he had. He looked at (Y/N) "hey sis is it ok if you buy some food for me?" naruto looked at his sister with puppy dog eyes. (Y/N) sighed then nodded her head, "okay then it's for my training I will do it," he said. "alright it's a deal" Asuma confirmed.

Asuma pulled out his claw blade (Y/N) took a protective stance, Shikamaru calmed her down "calm down he just wants to show him something" Asuma started "this is my Chakra Blade" he infused some Chakra into his blade and you could see the Chakra forming onto the blade "This blade is made from a special metal that absorbs the owner's chakra property" the chakra was sharp with edges both (Y/N) and Naruto look at it in awe "Sugoi" Naruto said.