Chapter 27

Jennie's PoV

"Noona,what's her name? She's so pretty!"The little boy that's Lisa's currently carrying right now asked her.

I haven't talk to Lisa since we arrive here because I'm upset that she didn't even tell me that she was with that Miyeon. Don't tell me that's one of the reason why she don't want me to go with her with Mark to buy the kids clothes?

Excuse me to you Lalisa Manoban but frankly speaking,I have a great fashion sense than your ex! Aishhh! Why am I like this. I shouldn't jump into conclusions but what the hell, really.

"Oh she's Jennie noona! She's really beautiful right? She's going to be my girlfriend soon!"She answered the kid and I really do be acting all cool here playing with this cute little girl I am holding.

How dare her say that after going out with that Miyeon ,huh?

"That's so sweet!But why soon?Don't you want her to be your girlfriend right now?"I heard the little kid asked again.

"I wish I could honestly, but we just dated! I don't want to rush everything little guy! We are still taking our time knowing each other right now but we'll get there soon! Don't worry if she's going to be my girlfriend anytime soon you'll be the first one to know!"Lisa answered the little boy and chuckled afterwards.

I was looking at Lisa the whole time while she's saying that to the boy. I agree to all the words that came out from her mouth and somehow there's a part of me who really wants to go to her and give her a–

Nevermind.

The little boy gave her a hug and I got really surprised when it walks toward me and gave me a hug too.

"Noona,you should be her girlfriend very soon,okay? I am her friend and she's a nice person!"The little boy whispered to me after giving me a hug.

I chuckled and gently pinched his cheek then nodded. He's so cute!

"Gabriel,do you like her more than me now? I'm hurt!"Lisa said and went to sit on the floor beside me. She held her chest and acted like she's having a heart ache and then the little boy just looked at him and laughed enthusiastically which made me laugh too.

"Wow....are you really just gonna laugh at me?Give me a kiss if you still love me,young man!"Lisa said and the kid did.

Lisa really is good with kids. All the kids here likes her! This is really so attractive of her. She looked cute holding a kid on her arms too.

"Ma'am,I'm not sure if you love me but I want a kiss from you too..."Lisa kidded with me.

I raised a brow at her. Is she really asking for a kiss right now when she just hangout with her–Fuck why do I have to always bring that up to myself.The staffs are looking at the both of us right now but no one gives a fuck.

I leaned to give Lisa a kiss on the cheek only because she was facing sidewards closing her eyes waiting for my kiss. That means she only want a kiss on the cheek but if she will ask for more– Nevermind.

"You like the polo shirt little boy? I ,your uncle Marky was the one who chose that for you!"Mark asked the little boy and the boy nodded happily giving him a fist bump which made me chuckle. That's really cool and cute at the same time.