Cease & Desist

His POV:

It's way too bright in this office. I swore that I would only have one Old Fashioned last night. How did I end up drinking 4 Old Fashioned. . . .  and wait. .. . did the hot bartender drink me? I swear I need to slow down, but rearranging these girls insides is too much fuckin' fun! At least I didn't dip my pen in the company ink like last time. Thank God my new assistant is plain as fuck . 

Before I opened my laptop I decided to take a sip of my coffee, but was interrupted by my assistant, Tori wearing a dress that immediately made "ME" stand at attention. I didn't even know she had all the tits and yams!

Tori seductively walks in and says, "Good morning, sir. How are you doing today?"

I clear my throat and say, "Umm, Tori you look different. The question is how are you doing today?"

She blushed and started fidgeting. I made sure my hard on was concealed as I rose up from my chair and slowly walked around the desk. She looked like she was about to faint. Before I could lift that dress up over her head she jumped up and ran out of the office.

I was quite confused by this sudden change in appearance and energy. I walked out of the double doors to my office. I saw most of the people looking down and snickering and then quickly flushed with fear when they saw me approach. I knew that only one person would tell me what the fuck is going on in here. One of the few females in the office I had a real friendship with was Robin. Maybe it was because she was a lesbian with a low fade, but I was able to rock with her. I went back to my office and called for Robin over the intercom. She came in the room laughing so I knew this was gonna piss me off.

"Robin.", I said lowly.

Robin continued to laugh her way to the seat across from me. 

"Robin! What the fuck is going on?!", I yelled.

She jumped back and said, "Damn, relax boss."

Her laughing finally concluded and she sat up with her hands clasped as if she was ready to spill the tea of the century. 

"Well?!", I asked impatiently.

"Well. . . . . I don't know if you've heard of an app called Wattpad?", she said more than asked.

"No, what the hell is that?", he asked.

"It's  an app for writers. Anyone can write just about anything. . . . about anyone.", she said and started to giggle again.

My face remained stoic and she continued. "There's this author, DragonChefLady, who writes some CRAZY sex shit about celebrities. It's kinky as hell but very well written. Anyway. . . . . you were here latest installment."

"Me?! What the fuck you mean?", I asked confused.

Robin handed me the tablet and said, "You could read for yourself. It was only posted yesterday and it has 1K reads and counting. I think it's her best one yet."

I grabbed the tablet and looked at it apprehensively. I'm not sure when Robin left the office but I looked up and suddenly I was alone. Thinking to myself "How crazy could it be?", I decided to see what the big deal was. So I began to read.