Michael's Assistant (Michael B. Jordan)

I'm shitting bricks. I've been working so hard for the last 6 years to get a position like this. I've been working for a company that specializes in assisting high class clients and celebrities. I've had the pleasure to complete 2 assignments with a Senator and one of the Housewives of Atlanta. The company prides ourselves on discretion and assessing a clients needs before needing to be asked. On Friday before I left for the weekend, my boss called me into his office.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Lewis?", I asked.

"Oh yes, have a seat Ms. Stoakly.", he said.

I shook a little making my way to the seat. I immediately got the sickening feeling you get right before you get fired.

Mr. Lewis looked up from his papers and stared at me. Then he said, "OK, simply put. . . your going to be put on another assignment."

I exhaled a little and said, "Oh, OK."

"It's going to be a little bit different from the jobs you had before. Your going to be the personal assistant to an actor who will be traveling a bit on location. You will be stuck to him like a shadow. Almost like an assistant and interim manager.", he said.

"Umm, so I have to travel with this person away from home? For how long sir?", I asked carefully not trying to upset the man.

"If you decide to take the gig, which would be very beneficial to you and this company (he gave me a weird look when he said that) then you would be flying out to Amsterdam on Monday. . . . And you would be gone for 6 months.", he said.

" Wow!", I exclaimed purely from a natural response.

"Oh Im sorry. I just wasn't expecting all of this. Umm, that's a lot to think about.", I said.

*I understand but we are under a serious time crunch here. I need to know by 10 tonight. Can you handle that?", he said.

"Yes sir. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.", I said and got up from my seat and started to walk towards the door and turned around.

"I'm sorry sir. I just have one more question. Who's the client?" I asked.

"I'm sorry i can't disclose that. But once you sign the contract of service I will be able to tell you who the client is.", he said.

That sounded so weird to me. Very foreign in this company for an assistant to not know about the client ahead of time. I had a lot to think about. Not to mention my new boyfriend was not going to like it. I went home and took a bath and called him over to discuss the job opportunity. I knew this wouldn't be easy. I greeted him at the door in some sexy lingerie and a tiny robe.

"Hey baby.", I said seductively.

My boyfriend Lawrence looked at me with very hungry eyes. "Damn girl, what did I do to deserve this?", he asked grabbing me tight.

"Ummm baby before we start, I want to talk to you.", I said.

He stopped kissing on my neck and looked at me and said, "Oh shit. Good news or bad news?"

I looked at him and said, "Neutral news?"

He looked at me weird, sat me down and said, "Spit it out."

"OK. I was offered a personal assistant position that's paying double than what I would make in a year for 6 months. But I will have to be away on location for the full 6 months with the client.", I said.