Extra Credit (Miranda Kerr)

Man's POV

Just focus. You are a professional. Fuckin' focus man! But God. . . . she is the most beautiful thing I've ever-----No Stop!

This was my brain every Tuesday and Thursday between 3pm and 5pm. I've been a sociology professor at Lund University in Scania, Sweden for the past 5 years. The first 2 years I was in a relationship and the last 3 years I've been single and remained to keep my social life very separate from my career. However, this semester I lost control.

Her name is Miranda Kerr and she is a 3rd year transfer. There's been many beautiful young girls in my class but I've only ever seen them as students. I'm not blind. I just have a code of ethics. I remember the first day she walked in class and I choked on my coffee. Luckily it is such a huge lecture hall, no one noticed. I'm 6'1, dark blonde, with blue eyes. I'm not cocky by any means but I must admit that I've lost count on how many young girls have made advances towards me. It's flattering but never enough to jeopardize my career. That is until her.

Classes began in August and it first happened in November right before Thanksgiving break. It's hard not to notice her outfits becoming slightly more revealing and those eyes that she drills into me. More often than not, I have to sit behind my desk to hide my semi-boners. My final lecture for the semester happened to fall on the last day before the break and everyone hurried out of class at the end. I sat at my desk and began to fix my papers. Someone cleared their throat and I slightly jumped up and scanned the room. Then I met eyes with her.

"Oh Ms.Kerr, did you need something?", I asked playing it cool.

She looked nervous but got up from her seat and walked over to me slowly with her eyes to the floor.

"Ms. Kerr?", I asked again.

She looked at me and her eyes were so deep and true my dick jumped.

"Ummm, Mr. Lindberg? I wanted to know if I could get some extra tutoring. I feel like I'm falling behind on. . . . (she started to slowly caress the pen holder on my desk) some stuff.", she said seductively.

I cleared my throat and diverted my eyes to my work.

"Uh, I'm sure we could set up a schedule after the break.", I said holding on to the little bit of professionalism I have left.

She walked over closer to me and sat on my desk. Her skirt rested on her milky smooth thighs and I was wondering if this was a dream.

She leaned down and said, "I want my first lesson now." Then she bent down further and kissed me. I backed away.

"Ms. Kerr! This is wildly inappropriate. We cannot do this!", I said forcefully. I noticed her smiling and looking at my crotch. Then I looked down and realized my stiffness was poking out the bottom of my boxers and fighting my pants. I tried to conceal it and continued, "I think you should leave."

She jumped off the desk and walked over to me. I backed up and fell into my chair. She grabbed the chair and pulled it closer to her and the desk. Then she proceeded to get down on her knees. I lost my breath.

As she unbuckled my pants, she looked at me with those eyes again and said, "WE don't have to do anything. I just want one thing." She pulled my pants down and continued, "I just want. . . you to live in my mouth for a little while. Is that ok?"

My mouth was wide open and I had to shut it. I was speechless and that's the answer she was waiting for. She lowered my boxers and my 9 inches shot up at attention. She gasped and then her mouth started to water.

I snapped out of it and said, "Wait, we sh----" I was completely silenced by her warm mouth covering my dick. It was the warmest mouth I've ever felt. She started to run her tongue up and down my shaft and before i knew it she was deep throating me. I grabbed onto the arms of my chair for dear life. She grabbed my balls and pushed them up. Somehow while deep throating, her tongue brushed the top of my balls and I vibrated all over. She held me tight and bobbed on me faster and faster while sucking harder and harder. I was about to cum and I don't even know how it got this far.

"I'm gonna cum.", I said lowly.

She looked up at me and sucked even harder and deeper. My head went back and my eyes shut tight. I swear I felt my nut come from my feet that's how good this head was. I shot my first load in the back of her throat and she swallowed without any resistance. Then I let all of my cum into her mouth and she swallowed it all up. I looked down at her with a wide mouth and full awe. This was the best head of my life. She kept her mouth on me until I was completely sucked dry and somehow I stiffened up again. She giggled at that and nibbled on my dick until it got hard enough for her next plan.

"Miranda", I said.

"You don't have to do anything Mr. Lindberg. Just let me do all the work.", she said and those amazing dimples pierced her cheeks and I knew I was fucked. She slowly stepped out of her panties but kept her short skirt on. I watched her with so much intent and focus. She then spit on her hand and rubbed herself and my dick jumped at full attention. She straddled me and looked me in the eyes. If her eyes could speak, they would be saying, "Mr. Lindberg, I'm going to ride you till you cry." I swallowed deep and she grabbed by pulsing dick and brushed the tip against her wet entrance. Before I had a chance to react to her soft pussy lips grazing the tip of my penis, she pushed me inside of her.

She let out an involuntary gasp and so did I. Her walls were so tight and warm. Was this girl a virgin or something? She moved up and down and then sat completely on my dick and I had to grab her ass to hold on. It's no turning back now. I guided her sweet pussy on my increasingly wet cock. I hadn't had sex in months and good sex even longer than that. I opened up her shirt and took her bra off within seconds. I licked and sucked on those sweet nipples while she muffled her screams into my hair. Her pussy started to get tighter and wetter on my dick and I let out some embarrassing moans that I've never expressed before. It's as if I was catching my breath and holding back shouts of passion. . . .and tears. Damn!

She sped up her bounce and I matched her stroke with deep thrusts. I could feel her third orgasm beginning to cascade and I held on to her tight and drilled her G-spot. She let out a full on scream and I growled bussing my 2nd load of the night into her tight, sweet walls. After I opened my eyes, we were locked onto each other. She said, "Jim. . . . ." and I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her strong. She opened her mouth to receive my hungry tongue. We kissed for some time and now I was 100% certain that I was totally FUCKED!

Back to present day, it's May and I can't help being in denial. That was the craziest night of my life and it should have just stayed as that one great day in time. I've been diggin' this girl out for months now and I need to stop. I'm jeopardizing my career every time I see her. But I'm addicted.

Going over Chapter 17 with the class is almost impossible while she simulates deep throating her pen from her seat. That's it! I'm going to stand my ground and never touch her again. The last time was THE LAST TIME! Class was soon dismissed and I looked up to see her standing there. I looked at her and shook my head. She flashed me those amazing dimples and I knew that I didn't have a shot in hell of fighting this. She's too beautiful and it's the best I've ever had. . . . . . . . . by far.

"Mr. Lindberg.", she said seductively.

I looked down, then looked at her. I literally swallowed my pride and simply said, "Lock the door."

For Jim