Jon's Snow (Kit Harrington & Emilia Clarke)

I can't believe that I'm here. . . with her. . . alone. My heart couldn't beat any faster. Then our eyes met. And I was right. My heart stopped beating. She must have heard my thoughts because she softly put her hand to my chest. The touch immediately brought my heartbeat back up to speed.

I've been consumed by this girl ever since I transferred to this corny school 2 years ago. She's the only thing that has made it worth attending. I didn't even think she thought I existed. If it wasn't for the fight with her bitch-made boyfriend and the secluded scenery of this senior camping trip, I may not be with her tonight. But I will not waste my chance.

I didn't want to stare but my eyes inadvertently darted to her rising cleavage. So milky and beautiful. The twilight made them not only look beautiful but delectable. I quickly diverted my eyes back to hers and she smiled. I relaxed a little and began to caress the hand that still laid rested on my chest. She exhaled a sweet breath. In that moment I knew I had to have a taste. I leaned in a little and quickly recoiled back. I can't remember the last time I was this nervous. 

She put her hand on my thigh, leaned in towards me and gently brushed her lips against mine. I lost my breath. She pulled away to look at my face. I didn't give her much time because I pulled her into me and kissed her like the world was ending. With each second that passed our kiss got more intense. I opened my mouth to take her bottom lip into mine. I then felt her graze her tongue across my mouth. Like a reflex I lifted her body and sat her down on my lap. I was mildly embarrassed by how hard I was but I couldn't let that stop how good this feeling felt. She broke our kiss slightly to run her fingers across my cheek. She locked her amazing blue eyes on me and began to grind her groin onto mine. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head and I held on to her ass to stay stable. We continued our kiss and it literally felt like I was dreaming. Maybe because I've dreamed of this moment for 2 years. If things are to follow like it had in most of my dreams, then oh shit. . .

She stuck her tongue down my throat and moaned into my mouth. Almost reflex in nature I moaned into her mouth and flipped her on her back and slowly grinded into her. It was as if I can smell her pheromones become more potent.

I laid my jacket on the ground so that she could lay back comfortably. It was now or never. I was really gonna make love to the love of my life. But first I was gonna do what I do best. I never had sex but I've had a lot of practice studying and doing the other things to my ex Rosalie. I looked her in her eyes to make sure every move I made was green lighted. But the only thing I can see in her face was hunger. I ran my hands up and down her torso and I grabbed and fondled each perfect C-cup with ease. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I took this time to flick my tongue along the bass of her neck. She jumped and moaned out loud which instantly made my dick grow another inch. While continuing our kiss, I was able to remove her shirt and bra without missing a beat. I looked down at her glowing topless body and I thought I was going to explode right there. But I had to keep focus on the job at hand. Making her cum first.

I brought my lips back to her lips. Then I trailed my lips down to her collarbone, neck and her beautiful breasts. I had to make out with those 2 for at least 5 minutes. She squirmed in pleasure and I could see through her tiny shorts that she was damp. I kept her breasts in my hands while I kissed down to her belly and in between her soft thighs. I slowly started to pull down her bottoms. I was expecting her to tell me to stop but her breathing just became more labored. I kissed in between her thighs so close that my cheek was wet with her. She involuntarily grinded her pelvis into my face and I knew that I had the green light to do what I wanted to. I pulled her panties down with my fingertips and there before me was the prettiest thing I've ever seen. Not just the prettiest vagina, the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

I smiled at it. Then I looked up and smiled at her. All in one motion I put my arms under her legs and French kissed her sweet spot. She buckled from the touch and I wondered how much she would be able to take. I spread her lips apart and sucked and licked and sucked and licked and sucked and licked. . .

I couldn't help but moan into her juicy plum. It literally juiced like that. She was screaming in between exasperated breaths and I knew she was close. She grabbed my head and grinded into my face hard. I never thought I could love something so much and be suffocated by it at the same time. She let out a gutteral sound and her legs started to shake uncontrollably. My face was now covered in a thicker liquid. Her real orgasm. But it was just as sweet. I nibbled on her slowly until she came down. Sopping up every bit of her was it's own reward and I could've died a happy man after that. I looked up at her and she looked down at me. It was as almost if I saw an animal come alive behind her eyes. A dragon or something. 

She flipped me on my back and kissed me hard. She took her hand and rubbed the shaft and head of my rock. I shivered from the touch and I know my shorts must be wet from my precum. She reached inside and I felt the bare and warm touch of her hand carress the top of my dick. My eyes shot open. She took her hand out and slowly licked the precum off her fingers. I almost died. My mouth was open in astonishment as her eyes rolled in enjoyment of my taste. She kissed my neck, then down my chest. I wonder how far this can go. She was now at my belly button approaching my V-line and without warning, my cock popped her in the chest. She jumped back and giggled. Was that a good laugh or a bad laugh? Before I had much time to think about it, her whole mouth was on my dick. 

I lost my breath and I couldn't see. It took a few seconds to realize that my eyes were rolled to the back of my head. Thus blocking my vision. I finally allowed my eyes to open and I saw her staring at me with big eyes and a mouth full. My dick melted in her mouth and it wasn't long before I started to get that feeling. I grabbed her head to give her a warning that it was coming. She sucked harder, winked at me and swatted my hands away. I couldn't hold it anymore and shot my entire nut down her throat. She swallowed all of it and I almost passed out. She finished it with a kiss and I tremored. Damn! I better be able to come back to life because I need to feel her. If she feels as good as she tastes . . . .

These thoughts quickly brought my dick back to life. She stared at me and I stared back at her. I kissed her deep and sat her on my lap. I brushed my cock against her entrance and she lightly moaned while still shivering in anticipation. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and played with the other. I can feel her starting to get wet all over again. I moved up and sucked on her neck and pushed my dick in her. She screamed out and I know why. Her pussy was soooooo tiggghhhhtttt! What in the fuck? Is she a virgin? I couldn't even think. If I formed a thought I knew I would bust. I just need to make sure she cums first. She started to slowly rock on my dick and clench down. I bit on her shoulder to muffle my moans. Within a minute or so, my full 8.5 inches filled her up with no room for air. It looks as if she was holding her breath. I guess it was a lot to take. I held on to her hips and moved her back and forth on me slowly. She winced in pain but it soon turned into gasps for air. Her body seemed to vibrate and she took over. She pushed me on my back and rode my dick slow and deep. I held on to her ass for gravity purposes. Her moaning got louder and louder and her body started to do that shaking thing again and her walls clenched up on me. I held her while her whole body orgasmed. 

Right before it fully subsided, I flipped her over on her back with me still inside her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist and pounded her pussy in like it was in trouble. This made her just have orgasm after orgasm. After 10 minutes, my dick was soak and wet and she was about to pass out if she had one more. But I need her to bust one more good time with me. 

"Where you want it?", I said biting my lip.

She looked up at me through hooded eyes and said, "Fill me up."

I tried to contain my surprise and excitement. I bent down and shoved my tongue and her mouth and she sucked on it, just like Daddy likes it. I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks and shoved my dick in the deepest I could go. Her eyes met mine and her mouth shot open. I kept my eyes locked with hers while I grinded into her tight G-spot. The tip of my dick started to swell and I shot my nut deep in her cervix. She came all over my dick and I thought I was gonna cry in this it felt so good. 

"Twenty years later I could still remember how good it felt making love to my wife for the first time. . . ."