No Words (Jesse Williams)

Like most people I loathe the airports. Nevertheless my brother's graduation requires me to fly a red eye all the way from my present home in LA to my old home in Brooklyn.

"Yes mom, I remembered to pack Ricky's gift.", I said rolling my eyes into the phone. Even at 27, my mom can't stop being a mom. Waiting at security checkpoint was a nightmare and my mom's incessant aggravation wasn't making it any better. 

"Ok mom, I'll call you when. . . ", I started to say. 

It seems as if the words drained from my mouth at the same time I met the stare of the sexiest man I've ever seen in real life. It was as if I was looking at one of God's most beautiful creations. His eyes were the perfect mix of the most beautiful colors in nature. 

"Ma'am?", I thought I heard someone say from far away. 

"Ma'am. Ma'am?!. . . You're next.", an increasingly irate traveler said standing in line behind me. 

"Oh, oh I'm sorry." I said trying my best to recover from my embarrassment. 

The striking man was a few people ahead and the next line over. Maybe it was all in my head, but I can smell the distinct Calvin Klein aroma he wore invade my nostrils. I knew it was him. I tried my best to focus  on removing my shoes and unpacking my bags. I made a huge mistake and locked eyes with the sexy stranger again. Let's see. How can I put this delicately. My vagina swelled double its normal size when he eye fucked the shit out of me.

Well this is already starting to become a better airport visit than the normal bullshit I'm accustomed to. 

"Leah focus your thoughts", I said to myself. 

I took 3 deep breaths, safely made my way through security checkpoint and proceeded to my gate. I must admit, I don't really hate airports. I am deathly afraid of flying. I usually can't even eat, drink or do much of anything before flying accept for panicking. I'm actually glad that the slight encounter with the handsome stranger kept my mind somewhat occupied.

Before I knew it, I was at my gate. Could this really be happening? Is the beautiful man getting on the same plane as me? Again our eyes met. Even the way he wiped the crumbs from his mouth made me damp. He licked his lips at me as if I was dessert. I broke eye contact with him to scan for a seat. . . preferably as far away from him as possible. He made me weak and we haven't even spoken. Even at my age, I've only been with one man. We were together for 7 years and truth be told I haven't been laid in a year.

The flesh is weak. I can't be tempted. Before I had a chance to sit, my zone was being seated. Thank God! I'm all ready to sit and sleep. I love the aisle seat, strictly because it's a clear shot to the bathroom. I got as comfortable as I could, put my earbuds in, and closed my eyes. I don't know how quickly I drifted off or how long I was sleep. We were still on the ground so it must have only been a few minutes. The familiar Calvin Klein scent invaded my nostrils and my nocturnal state was no longer. My eyes shot open and I searched for the root of my obsession. I looked next to me and the 2 seats were occupied by a mom and sleeping daughter. Then I looked directly across the aisle from me and my heart stopped beating. 

He smelled as good as he looked. I looked at him and quickly turned my head away from him in embarrassment. I then lowered my head and sneakily rolled my eye in the direction of the kryptonite. I tried my best to be discreet. But my eyes were drawn to his. I exhaled slowly and as soon as I was about to speak I felt us taxi out. I grabbed the armrest so hard, I should have drawn blood. I took so many deep breaths that I almost passed out. Suddenly, I felt a touch on my left hand. I looked and the beautiful man and had my hand in his grasp and gave me a reassuring smile. I nervously smiled back and something weird happened. I never want to sound conceited or think really anything about myself. But as soon as I smiled, it looked like his heart skipped a beat as well. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't noticed that the turbulent take off had already subsided. It wasn't until one of the stewards tried to walk by, that I realized we were still holding hands. We abruptly broke the embrace. As soon as we did, I hungered for his touch again. I never felt something so magnetic. The only thing that I recognized was the pheromones taking over my senses. The heat between us was almost unbearable.