Police Brutality (Charlie Hunnam)

*Author's Disclaimer*

This story contains some hardcore, sexual situations that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised.

No bullshit, this has been the longest day of my life. Work for 11 hours, only 4 hours of sleep and no weed all day!!! I'm super over it. Thank God I had a clip in my glove compartment. As I sped off on I-85, I couldn't wait to get home. I lit my clip as soon as I turned off my exit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I could feel the sweet release. As I was taking my 3rd pull, I saw the flashing lights. Fuck!

I hurriedly put it out, sprayed on some of my smell good and slowly rolled down the windows. Sweating bullets I couldn't believe that the longest day was gonna end with a potential arrest. I pulled over to the side of a dark road about a half a mile from my house. I tried my best to control my labored breathing. After about 3 minutes, the officer finally made his way towards my car. I didn't mind him taking that long because that gave my car a little bit of time to air out. His intoxicating POLO cologne took over my nostrils.

"License and registration please?", he asked sternly.

That voice sounds so familiar. I went to look through my bag for my identification. I looked up to hand it to him and my breath got caught in my throat. OMG. Is that Jackson Teller? I had the hugest crush on him in high school. Of course I didn't even exist in his world. He was the most beautiful guy at Franklin High. I was a freshman when he was a sophomore. I remember the rumors about how amazing he was in bed even back then.

Earth to Hayden! I need to stay focused. Damn is there anyway I could get out of this ticket.

"Do you know why I'm stopping you?", he said leaning in.

I looked down and then slowly looked up into his deep turquoise eyes and immediately started to get wet.

"Ummm, sorry no officer.", I shakily answered.

"Do you know your brake lights are out?", he asked. I almost breathed a sigh of relief a little too loud. Hoping he didn't catch a whiff of the weed on my breath.

"Shit, I'm sorry officer. I didn't realize. I'll get that taken care of right away.", I smiled and said.

He leaned in further into the car and scrunched his face as if he got a whiff of something. Then he said, "Ma'am please step out of the car."

"Is there a problem officer?", I asked.

"Just step out of the car and don't make me say it again.", he said sternly. Full of shame, my vagina doubled in size.

"Yes sir.", I said lowly. I unbuckled my seatbelt and slowly exited the car. I was so nervous I felt like I didn't know where to put my hands. As if he could read my mind, he said, "Put your hands on the vehicle."

I snapped my neck back to glare at him. "Huh?! What is this all about officer?", I asked.

"You need to be searched.", he said staring into my eyes.

"For a broken tail light?", I asked with more attitude.

Then he got within an inch of me and looked down at me and said, "You must have a hard time listening or following directions. Either way, the fact that it smells like the Labor Day parade in your car isn't helping matters any. So I could just take your little ass down to the precinct, or do you want to handle this right here?!"

I started shaking and turned my back to him. I slowly put my hands on the hood of my Chevy Impala. He got up behind me and started to run his hands up and down my sides. Then he forcefully spread my legs. I guess they weren't spread enough. Then he bent down and ran his fingers from my ankles all the way up to my exposed thighs. Was this really happening?