Daddy's Home (Idris Elba)

It's so hard to keep control of my urges when I'm around Mr. Jacocbs. Let's start from the beginning. I've been best friends with Amanda since I was about five. We are now seventeen and standing on the brink of adulthood. The only things standing in my way is graduation and my virginity. I guess when puberty started, I developed a small crush on Amanda's father Mr. Jacobs. I know in my mind I would never have a chance with him. But over the last two years, things have become slightly different. Sometimes when he's walking around in his sweats and wifebeater after a run, my eyes wander. One time he caught me checking out that beautiful ass and turned around quick. My eyes couldn't avert up quick enough. He was looking at me and I was staring at his crotch. Awkward! I quickly looked away and excused myself to the bathroom while I heard him chuckle to himself.

Around mid winter break of senior year, my parents were out of town and insisted that I couldn't be left alone. I loved hanging out with Amanda so she asked her dad if I could stay the week. She was surprised that he accepted and seemed slightly happy about me staying. To say I was nervous about the situation was an understatement. I couldn't help but be turned on every time I was around this man. Now I had to stay the week in his house!

On top of him being beautiful and built like a Greek God, he had a delicious British accent. He was born in London but moved here on business twenty years ago. That's when he met Amanda's mom. She unfortunately passed away during child birth leaving Amanda and Mr. Drake Jacobs behind . . . but together.

So back to the current situation. I'm all
in in their extra bedroom and I feel just at home. I'm always there anyway so I shouldn't feel out of sorts. However, I do feel this sinking feeling that something weird is going to happen tonight. . .

Amanda and I hung out all day shopping and walking around the city. Never a dull moment to say the least. We made it home by 6 and when we arrived the whole house smelled like food of the gods. We go in the kitchen and see Amanda's dad sautéing up something real good.

"Dad! What's the special occasion? I love it when you do stir fry!", Amanda asked.

He turned around and looked at both of us. Then he said, "No reason. Just felt the mood." Then he licked his lips, shot a quick glance to me, and went back to cooking.

"Dinner is ready at 7.", he said without making eye contact. We went upstairs and went into our separate rooms. I decided to take a shower, shave, and decide on what we best the outfit to wear for dinner. I wanted to be sexy but appropriate. I decided on a wife-beater and boy shorts. I had on my favorite lace bra that accentuated my 34Ds just right. Seven o clock came and dinner was served. It may have all been in my mind but I swear Mr. Jacobs couldn't keep his eyes off my cleavage. After dinner, I offered to wash the dishes while he set up a movie for all of us to watch. After I finished, Amanda was propped up on the left side of her dad on the couch. Mr. Jacobs looked at me and patted a spot next to him on his right. I felt my pussy clench up a little. I tried my best to act natural and sat down. We all were under a big blanket super comfortable on the couch.

About a half an hour into the movie, Amanda was drooling with her mouth open and I was trying to keep my heart from pounding out of my chest. I thought I was dreaming but Mr. Jacobs took his left hand and moved it to my knee. He kept his eyes locked on the screen. I looked at him from the side of my eye, but remained still as a statue. I let out a low exhale and pretended to watch the movie. He slowly started to rub my thigh with his fingertips in a circular motion. The goosebumps started to form. This went on for about 5 minutes. I was really enjoying his gentle touch. Then he slowly started to move his hands up my thigh getting closer and closer to my core. My breathing became heavier and Mr. Jacobs took a slow look at his daughter. She was gone to the world. He then turned his head to look at me.