Y e e t

Kinda wanted more interactions between characters so-here ya go

——

"Kuchaan", a female voice called out.

"You know Kusuo, always so serious and scary".

"Oh, Ku~"

"Saiki!"

"Kusuo, let's make out!"

"Saiki, Aren and I were wondering...".

——

"Kuchaan?" Izuku poked his friend's face.

"What is it?" The psychic asked with a annoyed face.

"Well, Iida and Uraraka are going to go out to eat, y'know to simply relax before the Festival", Izuku said.

"And you want me to go with you?" Kusuo asked almost deadpanning.

"Please? I'll even get you coffee jelly!"

"Alright fine".

——

As Kusuo ate his ramen peacefully, Izuku began talking with Uraraka. Leaving Iida to eat his ramen awkwardly watching them. Trying to figure out how to join the conversation since they talked about every topic at once.

Kusuo, taking pity on him, decided to speak to the taller teen.

"Iida", he said. The mentioned turned to face the pink haired teen and smiled in acknowledgement.

"Do you need something, Saiki?" The taller teen asked.

"Hm, yeah. If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to be a hero?" Kusuo asked, catching the attention of Izuku and Uraraka.

"Well, my ancestors were heroes and I want to honor them. As well as prove myself to my brother. I look up to him and I simply want him to be proud of me", Iida said with a smile.

'Cute', Kusuo thought.

"What about you, Saiki?" Iida chopped his hand towards Kusuo.

"I guess I simply want to do something admirable after being an...forgive my language but an asshole all my life", Kusuo stated as he finished his ramen.

"Kuchaan! You aren't a-".

"Deku, what about you?" Uraraka asked with a smile

Izuku blushed(sorry not sorry TodoBakuDeku shippers) as he pondered over how to phrase his answer.

"Well...I want to save people with a smile. Inspire people. Save them. Protect them. I want to give people hope. I want them to count on me", Izuku stated with clenched fists, he then looked at Uraraka and asked her the same question.

"I-I'm just in it for the money...", Uraraka mumbled nervously.

'Blunt, much?'

"Wanting a comfortable lifestyle isn't something to be ashamed of!" Iida reassured his friend.

"It's just...my parents struggle with money a lot", Uraraka trailed off.

"That sucks", Kusuo mumbled.

"Ah, I'll pay for our meal", Iida said after everyone had finished their meal.

"Really? Thank you so much!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Thank you", Uraraka smiled at the taller teen.

"Thanks", Kusuo thanked him. "I'll have to make it up to you", he stated as they made their way outside the place.

"Don't fret. The Iida family is pretty wealthy and a simple check won't change that", Iida patted the psychic's back without thinking. When he realized his actions he quickly apologized.

——

'Why does Satou's name seem familiar...?" Kusuo pondered.

'His lips also irritates me'.

(If y'all take this the wrong way istg)

(Satou is Satou's and Takahashi's love child)

(No I don't take criticism on that)

——

"Sai-bro!" Kirishima approached the stronger teen.

"What".

"We should totally spar each other!"

"No".