Flashbacks

Kinda wanted to expand on Izu'a and Kusuo's relationship without simply disrupting the story so here have some backstory-

——

The psychic said his goodbyes to his foster parents and made his way to his new school.

Aldera was a shithole.

And he meant it in an offensive manner.

He wasn't gonna even try at this rate.

He'd simply do his work in a minute, hand it in and threaten his teachers.

Call him a bitch but life in a rundown orphanage and various foster parents-including abusive one-not that they could even hurt him-taught him not to give two fucks.

He didn't want to stand out either.

Blend in and don't stick out...

Well that will be hard to do when he's in the same class as 'Deku'.

It's been over two centuries that quirks had become a thing.

The first registered quirked humans were Gen Z back in the early 2000's.

(That is technically canon)

(All for One is Gen Z-)

And yet there are some people without quirks.

20% of the entire population of earth doesn't have quirks and the percentage is only going down.

And yet Izuku Midoriya exists.

A phenomenon.

Well, that's at least one thing they have in common.

They're both phenomenons and freaks of nature.

And if being with Midoriya wasn't troublesome enough...he's also classmates with Bakugou Katsuki.

The next number one hero.

It's laughable how much he thinks of himself.

The only thing remarkable about him is his hair similar to a pomeranian.

And if Kusuo's being honest.

Him still having functional vocal cords is more impressive than his quirk.

But that doesn't matter.

What matters is that the fucker slapped his coffee jelly out of his hands.

Kusuo didn't care if Bakuhoe intimidated or insulted others.

But when his coffee jelly, his most loved possession on earth, fell onto the floor.

Now it was personal.

And why did the bitch ruin his precious jelly?

Because he set off an explosion to scare off the green haired kid.

Fucking brat.

Kusuo glanced at Bakugou before grabbing his arm and throwing him at the floor and simply stood on him. The blonde teen simply trying to throw Kusuo off balance and simply squirmed.

Good, now-

"Saiki, right?" Midoriya looked at Kusuo who nodded. "I-thanks! No one ever sticks up to me so I really appreciate it!"

...

Wait what-

——

After that incident, Midoriya slowly yet surely started trying to socialize with Kusuo a lot more.

"Hey, Saiki! I was wondering-".

"What?"

"What's your quirk?" Midoriya asked curiously as he got ready to write an essay on him.

Kusuo paused.

Telekinesis is a cool quirk to have.

But he thinks super strength might be unnoticeable enough.

He tells Midoriya that and quickly mind controls everyone on earth so that his records say exactly that.

No biggie.

——

When Kusuo started going over to Izuku's house however, is when they started to get along better.

Midoriya had practically begged to study together, and while Kusuo is an asshole. He's not heartless to reject a traumatized kid.

He simply nods and accepts the invitation.

"Thank you, Saiki! I've never studied with someone else so it means a lot to me!" Midoriya exclaims with bright and teary eyes.

Kusuo internally rolls his eyes. But simply glances at Midoriya.

When they arrive at the Midoriya apartment, Kusuo texts his foster parents that he'll be with a friend. Luckily they've already heard of Midoriya and simply text back that it's alright.

Kusuo suspected they didn't want him anymore.

He couldn't blame them.

Anyways.

Miss Midoriya entered Midoriya's room, which was covered entirely by All Might's face, and she gave them some tea and biscuits before she left the room again.

She seems nice.

Kusuo gladly ate the coffee jelly provided.