DMI

A hand grabbed Kusuo's shoulder.

The psychic turned to face Todoroki.

"Follow me", he states blankly.

Kusuo shrugs and decides to follow the candy cane.

——

"Back there. When I jumped to grab Midoriya's headband...I almost used my left side to protect myself and ensure our victory", he began.

'Uh...okay', Kusuo mentally sighed.

"I would've talked with Midoriya about this. But...he isn't as strong as you is he?"

Kusuo paused.

"And while it's clear that you can beat me".

'I can'.

"I will defeat you".

'You mean I'll let you win because I hate attention. But then again, people are focusing on me because I helped you all win'.

"My father is Endeavor. Number two hero. You've probably already have heard of him".

'Izuku does rant about any hero'.

"Your quirk is as stronger than Midoriya's and as strong as All Might's".

'Well...'.

"Which means I should have challenged you instead of him".

'I helped you win and I get this?'

"I must defeat you to prove to my ambitious old man. He used his power to become a hero with a respectable title".

'Okay'.

"Yet he never bested All Might and that's something he stills strives for".

'I can admire someone wanting to be better than they already are. But he isn't a good father is he'.

"Have you heard of quirk marriages?"

Kusuo could already tell he was going to rant. He simply leaned on the wall, crossed his arms and stared blankly at the meh Zuko.

"...raising me to surpass All Might. It's annoying. I refuse to be a tool for that scumbag".

'Good for you'.

"And every memory of my mother, I only see her crying".

'And she threw hot water at your left side and whatever. Okay', sometimes Kusuo wanted to tell people he could read heir thoughts.

"I'm going to show him that I reject his power and I can take first place by using it. I will defeat you and show him I don't need his quirk", Todoroki finally finished.

"Okay. You do you with your daddy and mommy issues. I'm gonna go see if I can find some coffee jelly", Kuso said as he waved and left.