Ice, Ice, Baby

Kusuo tied his boot's laces and stepped up.

He glanced at Izuku who shifted awkwardly when he saw his friend's outfit.

"That's a bit much, don't you think?" The teen raised a brow at the other's hero suit.

"Well, a hero should look...heroic!" Izuku grinned.

"You look like the dollar store version of springtrap", Kusuo deadpanned.

"Your suit is very...laid back...?"

"Thank you".

The psychic placed his hands in his hoodie's pocket and made his way over to the rest of the group.

"Deku!" Uraraka ran over to the green haired boy.

"Hey Uraraka, your hero suit looks amazing!" He smiled.

"Really? Thank you! I thought that it was a bit too tight...".

——

"This is stupid", Kusuo muttered. He glanced at Izuku who was looking nervous.

Apparently, making reckless teens fight each other was an amazing idea in All Might's mind.

He's going to kill Yagi.

...

He should probably tell them that he knows about One for All.

Eh, he'll tell them later.

Right now he has to fight both Bakugou and the other kid. Peperoki or something.

——

Bakugou wasted no time in getting to Izuku.

"Deku...there you are, fucking bastard", he glanced at Kusuo, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Kuchaan, you know what to do!" Izuku bit his lip.

"Are you ignoring me, you piece of shit?!" Bakugou jumped and punched Izuku, the latter almost falling on his butt.

Izuku grabbed the other's arm and pushed him back before running.

"You shitty coward!" Bakugou grabbed Izuku's arm and punched the back of his head.

Izuku punched back, using his quirk only slightly.

——

"Hey, Pepsi man", Kusuo looked at the other teen.

The candy cane made no acknowledgement of the nickname, he shot a mini ice-burg at the psychic who jumped and stomped on it, promptly breaking it.

Candy Cane froze the ground, his arm was getting encased by ice, that's probably the drawback.

Kusuo decided that he didn't want his jeans or his hoodie damaged so he leaped and punched the roof, making a hole and he grabbed onto it and jumped over the Pepsi man and some ice spikes.

He saw the so called bomb or whatever and jumped on it. 

He then heard a huge explosion downstairs.