Who-

"Yare yare, why do we have to come here?" Kusuo mumbled as Izuku dragged him.

"Don't be so dramatic Kuchan. It'll be fun and insightful!" Izuku smiled as they boarded the bus.

"Isn't school supposed to be insightful?"

——

He sat down between Iida and Uraraka, leaving Izuku beside Iida.

He decided he'd just try to sleep. Up until Bakugou decided to shout as if he were dying.

Good grief, Bakugou doesn't know when to shut up, does he?

"We're here", Aizawa said as everyone stood up. I stood up as well, trying to forget about my numb legs.

The USJ looks like shit.

——

As they went off the bus, Kusuo couldn't help but stay close to the newly formed DekuSquad. They were surprisingly familiar and different so they mixed extremely well. And Kusuo liked to be in small groups as well. Overall, the squad was perfect for him.

"Nice to mee you all! I've been waiting to see everyone", someone said. The class turned to see a hero.

"It's the Space Hero! Thirteen!" Izuku whisper-shouted. Uraraka looked extremely happy as well.

"She's one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka and Izuku continued to geek out and state facts as the class approached the ever so famous hero.

"I can't wait to show you the inside", Thirteen chirped as the class made their way inside.

"This is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Or USJ for short", Thirteen said.

"Like Universal Studios Japan", some classmate snickered.

"From a shipwreck to a landslide to a burning building to-".

"We get it".

"I made this place to prepare students off unforeseen circumstances. I call it The Unforseen Simulation Joint! Or USJ for short".

"Just like-".

"Where is All Might? He didn't book an interview did he?"

Thirteen whispered something.

"That man is the height of recklessness. Lets just start".

And so, the faithful day began.