The Beginning

"Izuku, slow down, you're going to fall", Kusuo grabbed the mentioned's shoulder.

"Oh, right. Sorry Kuchaan!" Izuku smiled at his friend.

The two looked up and their eyes widened at the sheer size of the school.

"That's a tad too much", Kusuo mumbled under his breath. He sighed and, with Izuku, made his way into the school.

——

The psychic ran towards a giant robot of sorts. The thing looked easy enough.

Kusuo glanced around his surroundings. Everyone seemed to have run off.

He sighed and jumped into the air, being able to face the machine. He glanced down below and with a flick of his fingers, the robot went crashing down.

——

"I'll be fine, miss", Kusuo looked at his caretaker. She was in her mid-twenties, and had dark blonde hair tied into a ponytail.

"Alright, it's just that Aldera doesn't have a good reputation", she smiled sadly at the child.

——

"You're quirkless?" Kusuo tilted his head.

"I-well, I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore-".

"It's just uncommon. Besides, you're more tolerable than most of our peers".

"O-oh! Thank you!"

"No problem".

——

"Kuchaan! Did you get in?"

"I did".

"Oh my gosh! Me too! We're going to be heroes!" Izuku gazed at the sky above.

Kusuo smiled.

——

"Hey, strawberry pimp!"

Kusuo turned to face the one and only Bakugou Katsuki.

"What is it?" He glanced at Izuku, who looked anxious.

"The fuck are you doing with the nerd?!"

——

"Kuchaan! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, my sleeve however...".

——

"This is it", Izuku smiled brightly at the psychic.

"This is it", Kusuo internally groaned before entering his new classroom.

He is now in UA.