Skyrocketing Balls

The first thing Kusuo registered was a blue haired teen scolding Bakugou. 

Kusuo glanced at his ring, debating wether he should take it off when a brown haired girl approached Izuku.

"You're that boy from the exam!" She leaned forward. Izuku blushed slightly in embarrassment and muttered nonsense.

"Are you all going to ignore the caterpillar?" Kusuo pointed at a yellow deformed body.

Izuku yelped and looked at it weirdly, the girl blinked and stared at it. The rest of the class seemed to have noticed it as well.

The psychic slipped his ring off.

...

That's his teacher? Good grief.

"Everyone, to their seats", the class flinched and practically leaped to a desk. The...sleeping bag opened and revealed a human.

"I'm your home room teacher, Aizawa Shouta, anyways", he tossed some clothes at the teens. "Get dressed and meet me outside", he then left.

Kusuo's right eye twitched.

——

So, the very elite school of UA decides that how they should test their new students is by making them throw a ball.

Kusuo glared at the sky.

"Alright, Izuku, try not to damage your hand, that will just be embarrassing", Kusuo looked at his friend.

"I'll try, Kuchaan", Izuku gulped as he grabbed the ball and threw it.

He blanched when he didn't feel the quirk.

"I erased your quirk", the teacher began. "The entrance exam is obviously not rational enough if a kid like you was accepted".

Kusuo looked at the man, erasing quirks, eh? That would be interesting, especially if he erased Kusuo's quirks.

How would being quirkless feel like?

It sounds like heaven.

No thoughts, no accidental murders, no destroying cities in your sleep, no disturbances.

"Hey Kuchaan, did you see that?" Kusuo blinked. His eyes glanced at the ball that was thrown impressively far and fast. He looked at Izuku and nodded.

"Deku! You shitty show off!" Izuku stiffened, his eyes widened as he saw Bakugou approaching him.

The psychic tripped the angry teen using telekinesis. Bakugou promptly landed on the ground face first.

——

He grabbed the ball.

It was nothing special. Just a normal ball.

His quirk was listed off as super strength or something similar.

He aimed and threw it.

The ground below him cracked and the ball was shot at the sky. It maybe reached space.

Aizawa grinned.

——

The day passed in a breeze.

Bakugou mostly just glared at Izuku, and Kusuo had his ring on so he didn't have to listen to Bakugou's plans of murder.

Win win.