Y A Y

"How could they even get in here?"Kikirimi-is that closer?-looked at the villains in dread.

"Shouldn't there be an alarm? Unless they sabotaged it somehow", Kusuo noted. Everyone glanced at him.

"One of the villains must have a quirk hiding their presence here, they clearly have had this planned for god knows how long. The question would be what's exactly their objective or goal", Pepsi man said as he glared daggers at the villains who merely grinned.

"Thirteen, get them out of here and-actually, our communication might be jammed. Kaminari try something with your quirk", Aizawa said.

"On it sir".

"We can't leave you here!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Thirteen!" Aizawa shouted, his scarf thing going haywire already.

The students after a beat of consideration ran away to the exit.

"Izuku, get going", Kusuo grumbled as he grabbed Izuku's arm and threw him in front of the class.

Mist man appeared and blocked our path with what appears to be portals or warps.

"Forgive my bluntness, but there isn't an escape. Oh, pleasure to meet you. We're the League of Villains", the villain spoke.

"Kids get out of here!" Thirteen shouted.

The psychic rolled his eyes at the villain and jumped away some meters in the air. So many villains are surrounding them.

"So good for hiding the rest of my abilities", Kusuo mumbled to himself. "Honestly, it was always gonna happen. Plot convenience is a blessing to the author", with that (rude) statement the psychic used telekinesis and threw some boulders at nearby villains and teleported onto the ground with the rest of his classmates.

"Where is...", Kusuo paused as he looked at every remaining student. "Where is Izuku?"

"Midoriya? He was transported by the villain", Iida said as he ran over to him.

"Alright, is anyone hurt?"

"I-I believe Aizawa sensei might be losing..", Iida admired bitterly as he gestured to the teacher.

The blowjob man was touching his elbows, his quirk was going to probably kill the man.

Kusuo sighed as he grabbed Iida's shoulder and whispered something.

——

Kusuo POV

I ran over to the hand fetish man and promptly kicked him in the stomach, making the man go back a few meters.

I landed on his feet and looked at my teacher.

He was practically a blood fountain at this rate. I sighed and crouched down beside him.

"Restoration sure is handy at times like these", Kusuo muttered as he touched Aizawa's forehead. "Good as new. Or not", I said as I looked at my now fully conscious teacher. "You still look like shi-".

"You!" Handy man, Shigaraki from his own thoughts, came charging at me with his hand aiming at my face.

"Hmm", I hummed as I used pyrokinesis to shoot flames at the man who dodged them. I ignored Aizawa's narrowing eyes.

"Good grief", I mumbled as I dodged a punch from Mister Bird on steroids. I looked at shiggy hands who was now also charging at me and I dodged him with ease, punching his face to send him back a few meters again.

I glanced at the bird like creature who was now aiming to punch me.

"Fu-", I got cut off again as someone pushed me.

I stumbled and looked back to see my teacher get pummeled to the ground. My eyes widened.

Crack

I winced a bit at the sound of Aizawa's bones being broken.

Misty man suddenly appeared besides handy man who was regaining his strength again.

"Tomura Shigaraki", Kurogiri, from shig's thoughts, spoke.

"Did you kill Thirteen?" He rasped out as he clutched his stomach.

I smirked a bit.

"Currently out of commission. I wasn't able to dispose of some students and one of them managed to escape".

Thank god, Iida isn't completely stupid it appears. Although I was the one who made the plan-

"No matter. We'll kill the symbol of peace another day. That kid however, I think can be useful".

My smirk fell and I frowned at them. Merely raising a brow.

The door blasted open. Everyone turned to face it and some even gasped.

"FEAR NOT STUDENTS! FOR I AM HERE!"

"Saiki!" Iida shouted as he waved from the entrance.

I sighed as I grabbed Aizawa, dodging once more the bird's attacks and teleported with the rest of the students.