16

Warning: This chapter contains rape and some homophobic slurs.

I'm finally going to school! After all the drama and the chaos, I can finally become a normal student! I'm really here! A sixth grader! I can't believe it either! I'm going to make so many friends, I can't wait to meet my teachers! After all, nothing could go wrong right?

I was bullied. It was two weeks, and the person that started it all.

She laughed out loud as she sent the picture of a man named Zeplie raping me.

"You are as stupid as you look! Look at this, a green boy on his knees crying. He sucked off a dick!! I can't rap my head around it!"

Neon, an 8th grader at the time, and Zepile was someone that hung around my home. He managed to get to me, and she was there.

She was there, and she did this to me.

As she stood laughing, I didn't know what to do. At the time, I felt for the first time in my life...

I've never wished death upon anyone, not even the people that bought me.

Neon was my second victim, as she died by a car accident. Just when I thought I could return to my normal life, it was all taken away from me. All because of my parents and their dumbass decisions. I can never forgive them from what they did to me. Not to mention, my father is well known all over the world. People are doing what ever it takes to ruin his company by trying to make me seem like a horrible person. I didn't know how to save myself.

That was until I met Kurapika Kurta and Leorio. They were engaged at the time. I was being picked on again and they saved me. They worked with the police and managed to get out of the shit. Neon's case was overlooked. Out of all the people in the world, they are the only one's that know about what happened to me and my former position. They told me to call them whenever I wanted, I was so happy.

But it wasn't enough, I was still being gunned for.

I was transferred to Whale Island and that's where I met someone else. In the seventh grade.

I stood between two buildings crying after my grandmother's death. It was due to old age, and I wanted come on school campus thinking that it would help me. Maybe it was a mistake to come back.

"Hey."

Someone called out for me, I looked back to see a white haired boy. It was dark, so I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Who, Who are you?"

"Wo, hey it's okay. I heard something so I thought I would look. Were you crying?"

"No, no I wasn't. I'm fine."

He steps forward, and I could say that he was probably more beautiful than any other girl I've seen. It was the boy from my English class, Killua Zoldyck. He always seemed to hanging in the side lines.

"Are you sure?"

He sits down beside me looking at my flushed face from crying. I sniffle  rubbing my nose on my sleeve.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just my grandmother died yesterday."

His eyes widen when looking at me.

"I've only been living her for some time of my life. Due to circumstances, I was able to get closer to her. I loved her."

He didn't say anything, until he spoke," Well, I can't say that I relate to you. Whatever the reason, she has lived her life graciously. You got to know her, and live with her. I'm sure that no matter what happens. She will always love you for who you are."

That simple statement, gave me hope that someone could love me for me. Someone could look at me for being myself. Killua Zoldyck, same age, and a seventh grader like me.

After that moment, we became friends, and eventually he was also my first crush on anyone.

I wasn't sure of him at first, I didn't know if he was a fluke or not. I separated myself from him to test the theory. In the end, it only hurt me more. That's when I realized he was more important to me than thought. I decided to get closer to him.

I'm getting closer to trusting him fully, I'll tell him everything once I do.

My name is Gon Freeccs, and despite my traumatic past, I want to get rid of it. I want to live normally and someone to love. I mean I was a sex slave my whole life along with committing some murder, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Right?