8

I got lucky... and I mean extremely lucky. Retz came to me after school practically begging for me to give Gon a gift for him being absent from school, and she desperately gave me his address even though I knew it. Knowing this, I basically took advantage of the opportunity. And having knowledge of her getting rejected the last time, I'm guessing he'll just get rid of the gift.

I didn't think this would happen to where I would have to approach him.

"So Killua, what's going on?" Gon asked with curiousity.

He's so cute.

"Actually, Retz wanted me to give you something. She told me where you lived too," I replied giving him the gift.

He looked at the teddy bear with a lollipop next to it, and surely enough, he gave it back to me.

"I don't want it, tell her that I don't like her. I made that clear enough the last time I rejected her. But tell me why you're really here."

I lump got caught in my throat. Did he catch on?

"I'm sorry. When Retz told me your address, I wanted to ask, what's been going? You haven't been coming to school in a while. I just used Retz's gift as an advantage to get to you. I feel terrible of taking advantage of her."

Not really. I just didn't expect to get this lucky.

"Please don't feel bad. She knew the response she was getting. But I'm fine, really?"

"Oh ok."

I don't fucking believe him one bit. One thing that I picked up from him is that he's terrible at lying.

"Gon, who's at the door?" I heard a woman ask from inside the house

"It's just someone from school Aunt Mito," He replies.

Aunt Mito....this must be the aunt that he mentioned that he lived with. He told me that he doesn't live with his parents.

"Killua? Are you okay?"

Fuck, spaced out for too long.

"No I'm fine," I blush a little while looking at him

"Well, since you're here, can you help me with something? Since I haven't been there at school, do you mind if I copy off your notes?"

"But we have different periods."

"Silly, we have the same teacher. Come on in. I'm sure Mito wouldn't mind, since she already knows you."

"Uhhh, I don't know."

"Too bad," he adorably sticks out his tongue." You have no choice."

"Wait, what?"

Gon grabs my wrist and drags me inside his house. Aunt Mito quickly stops us from going to Gon's room.

"Hey Aunt Mito, Killua is going to help me with homework for english," Gon says quickly." I hope you don't mind, bye."

"Really, Gon Freeccs?" she sighs as she blocks his door.

"Please Aunt Mito," Gon makes puppy dog eyes at her.

How could someone be so cute?

"Alright, alright. He can stay," Aunt Mito agrees.

"Yeah! Thank you Aunt Mito!" Gon exclaims cheerfully."Come on Killua! I'll take you to my room."

Gon runs off, but Aunt Mito grabs my arm and whispers,"Be careful."

I don't get it, but Gon drags me to his room, and I feel the atmosphere change. He closes the door and smiles," So... let's get started."

Why did she tell me that? More importantly, what does that mean?