3

"I like you Gon," a girl confesses her feelings towards him.

"So what?" Gon asks shrugging his shoulders.

Typical...this usually happens and I'm the one to witness it. Every time a girl tries to ask him out, he ends rejecting them and they end up crying to their best friends telling them the situation. The only guy that took a sexual attraction to Gon was a teacher name Mr.Morrow, but he basically was fired from the school after sexually molesting a student who graduated last year. I always hated him. But I also noticed something today. Someone tried to pick a fight with Gon this morning. Obviously he's stronger than the guy and basically kicked his ass.

But does he know them personally and I didn't notice it? No, that's completely impossible. I have been watching him ever since 7th grade, I couldn't have missed something right?

I remember Gon used to do kick boxing and karate at the same time during the 8th grade. And he managed to keep up with his studies. I can't help up drop to my knees when I think if his keen intelligence and athletic ability. Oh my...he's so smart and beautiful....I can't wait till-

"Killua? What are you doing here?"

I know that soft fluffy tone. Oh no...

I stand up facing him somewhat sweating out of nervousness," Hey Gon, I was just trying to clear my head that's all."

Gon's eyes shined a little when I said that. His brilliant honey brown eyes, I feel hypnotized.

"Oh, I see. Sorry if I was bothering you," Gon says starting to walk away.

"No, it's just...I was thinking about you. I saw what happened between you and that girl, who is she?" I ask as he walks back facing me.

"Just some girl who is getting very persistent with her confessions. That's the third time this month that she has tried getting together with me."

"So what's her name?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious that's all. Is there a problem with that?"

"No, it's just that she's not that important to me, so I feel that I don't need to talk about it in order to remember her. Since you asked so politely, I'll tell you that her name is Retz. She plays for the softball team and that's only thing I really know about her."

Oh, I know who he's talking about. She confessed to him on Valentine's day last year and was rejected. She's still trying? How pathetic. Doesn't she know that he's reserved for me and me only?

"Anyway enough about her," Gon says now grinning towards me. "Are you available to draw me during lunch?"

"Of course," I said smiling at him." You can meet me by the art classrooms, and I'll be in there."

"You don't get lunch?" He asks.

"No, I bring my own. My butlers make one for me every morning."

"You have butlers? Are you rich or something?"

"Basically."

"Can't relate, I grew up in the forest my whole life and my aunt raised me."

My eyes widen, I can't believe he was raised by someone else than his parents. I mean it's not impossible, but I can't help but be shocked at this fact.

"Oh is that so? Then where are your parents?" I ask but he looks down in a sudden anger.

His fists tighten and his face darkens instantly. I was afraid, it was almost like... he hated his parents or something....

"Nevermind, forget I asked. I understand if it's a sensitive subject," I had to take back my question fast, or else might kill me, but he would never do that....right?

He looks up at me with a small grin," Oh, it's not a problem. I just don't like talking about them that's all."

"Is that so?"

At least I know now, to never bring up the subject of his parents.

"Come on, we have to go to class," Gon puts his arm around my neck, and I immediately felt comfort and warm in his touch.

Gon, you really are an ethereal human being, made for me and only me.