2

Another fight.... basically a regular day.

Out in middle of a staking park, I accidentally broke a stake board. But I didn't care, I tried to walk away but the kid decided to get the first hit. I dodged it easily, as I kicked onto the side of his stomach. A couple of his friends surrounded him, as I walked away not caring about the situation.

I finally arrived home. My Aunt Mito smiled towards me, as she gave me a hug. I hug back smiling into her warmth. Killua's face was this warm when I touched his face... the picture, he's supposed to help me with that.

"So how was school?" Aunt Mito asked me as she had her hands on my shoulders, and she smiled gently.

"I thought it was pretty good today. I started talking to Killua again," I responded.

"Oh really? I thought you were still talking, well as long as you guys found each other right?"

"Yeah that's true, but anyways, I have homework, so I'm just going to do that."

"Ok, don't stress out too much."

"Ok, I promise."

I go up to my room slowly but surely. I close the door and I start doing History homework, but I ended up falling asleep. As I closed my eyes, I immediately see my parents face. Their faces...are disgusting. I tried to get their image out of my head, but I couldn't.

I get up from my desk with my eyes still closed. I stand in the middle of my room trying to clear my head. Killua... another student...I wonder... he's seems pretty interesting. Maybe he can help me. Help me escape...this dangerous phase that's been going on for too long. I thought Aunt Mito's brightness could help me, I guess just I need more important people in my life...