21

Warning: mentions rape and other disturbing topics.

It starts at 5:00p.m. Aunt Mito's party and the day I tell Killua everything. Ever since that situation, I tried to not give too many things away so far. But me and Killua have gotten closer than we ever had. We tried to clear up my many misunderstandings along with his. But I haven't told him what happened to  my dad and what he has been doing. What my mom did to me...

Getting ready wearing the casual dark green flannel with black shorts. I spiked up my black and green hair, trying to look better than I usually did. I looked at my phone that read the time 3:30pm. I brushed my teeth, and I go to my room to get Aunt Mito's present from my room. It was a portrait that Killua drew for me, and I also got her a new bracelet as well as a new dress.

I hear footsteps come up the stairs as I shoved all of her presents in my closet before the door opened the door. My beautiful blue eyed boyfriend stood at the doorway. He had a burgundy tank top on with khakis shorts. He always looks good in whatever outfit he wears...

"Gon, what are you doing?" Killua said breaking me out of my daze.

"Sorry, I was just getting Aunt Mito's presents ready for the party," I said as Killua walked into my room and closed the door behind him.

"Speaking of Mito, where is she?"

"She went shopping with her co workers. She'll be back in an hour."

"Oh."

A silence was in the room before I sighed ," I'm actually happy you came early, because I have something to tell you. It's about my past."

I felt Killua grab my hand as he sat me down on my bed.

"And I'm willing to listen. To whatever you have to say. I have some things to tell you too."

I slightly smile, my grip on Killua's hand tighten," Okay, it all started when I was 4 years old...."

I was 4 years old when my mom sexually assaulted me. My dad and my mom went on trail to see who would gain custody on me. However, my Aunt Mito came in and saved me before either one of them could. My mom was furious, because she wanted me more. My dad came one night into Aunt Mito's house, and he kidnapped me...

I was sold for his business... and I was raped...
Multiple times....
So many of those dirty pathetic people taking advantage of the only thing they had in front of them...
I was there for 4 years...

I felt myself shake, as Killua wrapped his arms around me. My eye sight became blurry as tears started dripping onto my legs. He kissed my cheek gently as he just waited. Waited until I caught my breath and I started taking again...

When I turned nine years old, I was so tired of the shit that I was put through. I killed the people that put me through hell. I came home that night. I just remembered Aunt Mito was sobbing that night holding me. I was covered in blood, but she didn't care. I hated seeing her sad...

Aunt Mito was enraged with herself. She said that she was mad at herself for not being able to protect me better. I told her that Ging was the one to kidnap me and let all those things happen to me.

But it was a rough time for me. I moved to a different school to get away from all the drama that I was going through. I left a lot of things behind doing so, but ultimately I came back. Now I am still trying to work through everything...

"All I know about Ging is the fact that he changed his name. He is running another business in Yorknew City, and my mom... I have no idea where she is at," my breath was shaky breathing in.

Killua doing all he could to calm me down the best possible. Until he lifted up my face to kiss me ever so softly. His lips were so sweet...

When he backed away, he whispered," Thank you for telling me. I'm sorry. I had no idea that your parents did so much to you. No wonder you didn't want to talk about it."

He faced me again," No matter what happened in the past, I'll always love you. That is one t huh big I can guarantee. If you ever want to talk, anything, I'll be there. I love you so much Gon."

Killua...

I'm so glad... to have you.

"I love you too Killua. Thank you for everything that you have done for me."

I hear my room door open as I see Aunt Mito in the doorway.

"You told him everything?" She says.

I nodded as I smiled and said," Happy Birthday Aunt Mito."

She doesn't say anything just running up to hug me. Being loved by my two of favorite people in the whole world.

Who knew how good it felt for people to actually love and accept you?