Chapter 1

Hana Pov
"Please come again." I said smiling while waving at a customer leaving the door. As soon the customer left I removed my apron and started wiping the tables. Took the dishes and kept them on the sink for the other staff to wash. I took my purse and headed towards the door.

"Hana you leaving already?" A voice asked. "Ne my shift is over and I have to check up on halmeoni, bye Seungmin." I said while waving. "bye Hana." He said waving back. I got out only to be welcomed with cold wind. I tightened my scarf on my neck and continued walking. Wonder how halmeoni is. I hurriedly walked because I had a bad feeling today.

I reached home and opened thed door with the apartment keys that I live in with halmeoni. "HALMEONI, AM HOME." I shouted while putting my shoes besides the door. I closed the door and kept my purse down. But I got no response. "Weird." I thought. I looked for her in the kitchen but saw nothing. But that's when I heard a cough.

I ran to the room and quickly went beside halmeoni who was pale. "Halmeoni are you okay?" I asked. "Way to go Hana you see she is sick and your asking if she is fine. Am dumb." I thought. She giggled. "Am okay." She said trying to stand up. I pushed her lightly back on the bed and went to the bathroom and kept a towel on top of the warm water. I went back and knelt beside her. "Halmeoni you shouldn't be moving you should rest." I said while putting the wet cloth on her forehead.

"Honey before I die I need to tell you something." She said while trying to stand up. I pushed her back to bed since she is stubborn. She let out a chuckle. "Y-you are g-going t-to die?"I asked while trying not to cry. "Yes but you have to know something." She said while coughing. I removed the towel and washed it again and kept it on her forehead. "Okay halmeoni." I said smiling.

"Hana-ah you see you have powers and when I die you will find yourself in a room there you will find your cousin." She said smiling weakly at me. "Powers? Isn't that in fairytale? Wait cousin as in Daehyun Unnie." I said still confused but a little excited at the name of Daehyun.

"Yep a fairy tale and your cousin Daehyun she also has powers but your powerful than anyone and I know you use powers so stop trying to act dumb in front of me." She said while putting a poker face. I giggled. "Alright halmeoni you caught me." I said while raising my hands. "You should be an actress." She said trying to stand up. I tried putting her back but she refused and went to the drawer.

She came back with a book. "Honey you see this book it has all the secrets that we kept from you and when I mean we I mean I and your parents and when you read it you will also know as to why how your parents died or killed them." She said while sitting down and handing me the book. I took the book and looked at it.

 I took the book and looked at it

Then I had a really rough cough. I looked up and saw halmeoni holding her chest while coughing. "Halmeoni please don't leave please stay with me." I said while crying. I hugged her tight not letting her go. "Hana-ssi I-i w-will A-always b-be t-there f-for y-you j-just l-like y-your p-parents a-and f-fight A-always a-and r-remem-mber t-to lower y-your a-aura i-its very s-strong a-and c-can m-make t-the e-enemy k-know w-who y-you a-are a-and k-kill y-you a-and I w-want grandchildren a-alright?'" she said while hugging back.