Dare 18: PILLOW FIGHT!/Ask 19: Hug for Geno

Luna~Chan/Creator: For Not_GrapeAsher, I don't know which one to choose so I'll just spin a wheel

Luna~Chan/Creator: For Not_GrapeAsher, I don't know which one to choose so I'll just spin a wheel. *spins wheel* *lands on pillow fight* Pillow Fight it is! (I actually spun a wheel to decide lol.) I'll give the first one to Palette and the Second one to Goth.

Palette: *to Goth* See I told you she talks to herself in the corner for no reason.

Goth: I-I guess your right.

Luna~Chan/Creator: Oh hey Palette and Goth. I was just about to look for you. Palette here is your dare. *hands dare* I'll make sure everyone can pay attention to you when the time comes. Also it's the pillow fight one.

Palette: *reads* Alright!

Luna~Chan/Creator: And Goth, here is your Ask. *hands Ask* I'll teleport you to the person when it's time.

Goth: U-Um. Why are they fortune cookies?

Luna~Chan/Creator: Why Not?

Goth: F-Fair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna~Chan/Creator: *whisper screams* GO! *teleports Palette to the center of attention*

Palette: Dear Children of this Daycare!

Everyone: *looks at Palette*

Palette: @Not_GrapeAsher Would like us to have a Pillow Fight! And they will be joining us! *summons Not_GrapeAsher* And I say it starts....NOW! *throws a bunch of pillows*

Everyone: *starts pillow fighting*

*30 minutes later*

Luna~Chan/Creator: *on a chair behind a floating platform above the fight with mics on it* We are about 30 minutes into this Pillow fight, and everyone has already made their teams. Isn't that amazing PJ?

PJ: *also on a chair behind a floating platform above the fight with mics on it* Yes it is Luna~Chan. They did it so quickly. 

Luna~Chan/Creator: Why didn't you join?