Ask 22: Raw or Cooked Horror? Dare 22: Asserting Dominance to the Dominancer's

Kari: I WANNA DO THE DARE!!! *whispery* i wanna make it a surpriseeeeeeee

Nightmare: Okay....???? The Ask for Horror will got to Luna. I'm actually also curious so I like that one. And I'll give the Ask for Error to T. K.

Kari: To anyone who doesn't know (I didn't know either 'till I looked it up), Fgod means Forged God of Destruction. It's an AU where Error is forced to be the god of destruction. Like with my AU of Lust where he was forced to be Lusty, until he met Luna. And I'ma give the Dare to Luna also uwu.

Kari and Nightmare: *sends the things*

Nightmare: *teleports out*

Aliri: Two asks and 1 dare coming in. 1 ask and the dare come from the same person, NotGrapeAsher, the other ask comes from MissUnpopularOpinion.

Lust: *still proud of his update*

T. K: *gets one* YAY I GOT ONE!!!!

Luna: *gets two* Sick! I hope Lust got one. If not I'll give him one of mine. *stares at audience/camera* Also to the person who asked what the censored thing was in the book. It was a knife. *walks out of room like nothing happened*

*In Fresh's Giant Closet because that's where they meet now for some reason*

Fresh: So-

Luna: Sorry to interrupt, but is it ok if I brought my new child Circuit?

Circuit: *waves*

Fresh: Sure Luna. Also have you dudes and dudettes ever noticed that both Luna's and Lust's name start with the letters "Lu"?

T. K: YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!

Circiut: That's cool! *giggle*

Luna: *mind* Cuteness.

Fresh: Anyways, who got fortune cookies?

Circuit: Fortune Cookies?

Luna: It's where we get Dares and Asks! You can get some too if you wanna join.

Circuit: Cool. I'll think about it!

T. K: I got one.

Luna: I got two. *gives Lust the Error ask* You haven't gotten one yet, so I wanted to give you one.