Dare 11: Nightmare Furry. Reaction 1: with Dream and Nightmare

Nightmare: Ok

Nightmare: Ok. I'm doing these myself. 

Creator: Aight.

Nightmare: W-Wait. You're not gunna do anything about it?

Creator: Nope.

Nightmare: You have been promoted to my top 3 favorite people.

Creator: Yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare: @CallMeNozo I'm now a furry. And I'm getting better at handling tentacles on other people! So back off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare: DREAM!! COME HERE!!!!

Dream: WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER!!!! I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!

Nightmare: I'LL SEND YOU THE TELEPORT LINK!!!

Dream: OK!!!!

Killer: What is he screaming at?

Chara and Frisk: Telepathic Scream Locating.

Killer: What?

Chara: Me and Frisk do it all the time to find each other. The message comes clearer when you scream. Also you can send links to where you are if you can teleport.

Frisk: Except it only works if your family, dating, or really close friends.

Chara: It takes some practice though.

Killer, Cross, and Ink: *taking notes*

Classic: *chanting to self in room* I will not threaten Chara. I will not threaten Chara. I will not kill Chara. I will not threaten Chara.

*static bleep*

Dream: Ok I'm here.

Nightmare: We're here to react to something. Apparently I get the reaction stuff.

Dream: Cool!

Nightmare: Nozo. Give us your react.

Nozo: D-

Nozo: dReam. sEriOusLy?! You're gunna eat an apple that you found ON the FLOOR, without taking it home to wash it, because the rain could "wAsH" it, and ate it?! That surpassed your stupidity level.

Nightmare: I agree. That did.

Dream: Hey! I was very young back then.

Nightmare: DREAM!!! YOU WERE 10 YEARS OLD!!! We got our thermoses at 8, and you wanted to customize yours, and then you wanted to do mine. That whole process took like a year and a half, and you didn't even take your thermos out until after you next birthday because it was "too pretty" and "it can't be ruined". And if I remember correctly, you said you had your thermos in your story, and you were outside. Which means you were 10. 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!! And you still did that.

Dream: and that experience scarred me. And I will never do it again.

Nightmare: DUH!!!!! THE FACT IS YOU STILL DID IT!!!!! LIKE WHAT THE HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Dream: *puts post-it note on head that says Dumb* Do you feel better now.

Nightmare: Yes. Yes I do.

Dream: I will wear this every time I even get a glimpse of an apple.

Nightmare: Yay. Anyways. Nozo. We have reacted.

Nozo: Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *gets teleported out*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Finally. Done. Ok. But some one pls help me decide which ship. I am in true pain.)