Ask 18: Baby Fresh Boyfriend

Alternative Title: Wolf Fresh and a Concerning Luna.

Creator: Everyone is a baby now so I'll let PJ, Palette, Goth, and Me be the people for now

Creator: Everyone is a baby now so I'll let PJ, Palette, Goth, and Me be the people for now. I'll give this to Palette cause it seems right.

Palette: Uhhh Luna~Chan. 1. Why are you talking to yourself in a corner, 2. I am excited that I get the thing! and 3. Something is...you. Know I'll tell you afterwords. What is it!

Creator/Luna~Chan: *gives him the Ask and the summon card*

Palette: *reads both* OoOoOoOhHhh!!! This perfect for me!

Creator: That's why I chose you -_-

Palette: OOOOOOhhhh!!! That makes sense! Anyways off to find PJ.

PJ: Stop bossing everyone around Nightmare, you are not the king of this place!

Baby Nightmare (their minds are now baby minds): Hmph. Do not boss me around-Ahhh

PJ: *picks up Nightmare* *puts in Time Out.

Baby Nightmare: Hmph! *turns away*

Palette: Hey PJ you busy?

PJ: I have like maybe 5-10 minutes. I just put Nightmare in timeout.

Palette: Cool cause I have an Ask for you from @Not_GrapeAsher!

PJ: Ok. Let em hear it.

Palette: *summon Not_GrapeAsher*

Not_GrapeAsher: So,PJ *leans closer* What do you think about yo baby boyfriend?~

PJ: I will just say this. I didn't think Fresh could get cuter 'till now. I have also discovered that Fresh can turn into a Wolf apparently.

Palette and Luna~Chan/Creator: Niceeee..

Nightmare: *from the corner* Yes help me escape my minions!

PJ: GUYS! COME ON!!! *walks over there*

Luna~Chan/Creator: What did you wanna say Palette.

Palette: Yah soo umm. Luna. The one who got turned into a baby. They don't feel like Luna. Lust seems to be "protecting" them as much as possible. And we can't seem to really see them. But I saw them-

Luna~Chan/Creator: How tho? Lust is very protective when needed.

Palette: Don't question it. Anyways. Luna seemed to have white instead of Cyan hair. Luna also had both their eyes covered as if hiding something. Luna was also wearing her hood, which they never do. And finally, Luna was wearing way too oversized hoodie. They wear oversized hoodies sometimes, but never ones that go down to their feet!

Luna~Chan/Creator: That is worrying. Wait 0-0. How did you know what Luna looked like before. And that their Non-Binary?

Palette: Me and Goth may or may not have been spying on you guys the whole time.

Luna~Chan/Creator: Aight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srry this took so long. I was on a bit of a break. But I try to be on. Less than two weeks 'till X-Mas! (If U celebrate it) And Happy Hanuka! (If U celebrate it) And if there is anything else I am forgetting, sorry. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!