Ask 23:How Many Fish?/Dare 23:Another Ink!?!?/Ship Child 1:Crescent(NightKiller)

Nightmare: How is there another version of Ink? Someone tell me that first

Kari: Different Multiverse.

Nightmare: Ok. I'll give that to Luna cause she seem to understand those things. I'll give the fish one to Luna cause it directed at her. And-Wait how did you know we had a child?

Sans: *popping in out of no-where* She's the creator. They're like butlers, they know all.

Nightmare: H-How did you get here?

Sans: I've known since you got a tail.

Nightmare: THAT WAS OVER 20 CHAPTERS AGO!

Sans: Yah. I know. *goes out*

Nightmare: Okay???? Guess we're showing our child. I kinda wanna know who gets it. *puts it in the tube* Anyways bye. *teleports out*

Kari: *knowing exactly who gets it cause of her perfect timing*

Aliri: 1 Ask and Dare coming from MissUnpopularOpinion. And One Ship Child Notice.

Lust: So glad I added that last part when updating my masterpiece. I really have to thank Sci don't I?

Sci: *rolling in on him spinny chair* Your Welcome. *Goes back to his Lab*

Lust: *teleports to Fresh's Closet* So who got something?

Luna: I got 2 again somehow.

Circuit: I got one.

Luna: Awwwww. YAAAAAYYY. One of mine won't let me open it for some reason. It says it has a timer on it or something. So we got a Dare and whatever type my Little Girl has. *teleports everyone to the living room*

Error: I'M ON THE CEILING! YES! *clears throat* U-umm. What is it this time?

Luna: Well one of mine wont open for a while, and Circuit has one. Those are the marvelous things. But The Dare for today, "Meet the version of Ink from my friend CrazyCookieCatGirl_2's AU"

Kari: And before anyone asks how it's possible. It's a different multiverse.

Ink: Another Multiverse me!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAYYY.