My AU Eclipse Tale

I just now realized that there is already an AU called EclipseTale. But this is nothing like it. This has insane depth. So if you don't want to give my AU a chance. Pls just leave. 

.

.

.

Ok! So here is the main backstory.

Lunar and Solar used to be brothers, or brother and sister, (twins to be exact) in an unknown AU that Ink never actually knew about. One day, a giant purple-ish light came out of nowhere. Solar was saying they should go check it out. Lunar said he didn't have enough energy. So Solar just dragged him along. Lunar finally stood up when then got there. Lunar was about to touch it when Solar stopped him. "What if it's dangerous!?!?!" Solar said. Lunar look at her with a 'serious' look. Then Solar admitted "I wanna touch it first". Luna sighed and said "How about we touch it at the same time?". "OK!" Solar said. then they touched it at the same time while holding hands, like they always do when the do things together. Then, right after they did, they fused together with Eclipse. Also right after the touched it, Ink got an alert of a new AU. Ink was confused and wanted to check it out, but he had to do some work, so didn't check it out. Everyone in Solar and Lunar's AU were destroyed except themselves. But almost everyone from Eclipse's AU was transfered into this AU. ElipseTale.

(By almost I mean Eclipse used to have two children, but they got trapped in the multiverse, in constant hibernation.)

Luna:

Age: Looks 16, but is at least in her 20's

Sex(Gender): Gender Nuetral

Day of Birth: December 25th

Sibling: Unknown

Luna is the main character in EclipseTale. She used to be controlled by a genocidle player, but then broke free after the player completed many true genocide runs. They can travel the multiverses. They like to make new friends too because of how much they travel. They have a crush on Blueberr. But they also hide depression. They are also the only ones who can seperate Eclipse, Solar, and Lunar for a time being.

Eclipse Sans

Age: 23

Sex (Gender): Male

Day of Birth: September 6th

Sibling: Eclipse Papyrus (AKA Ecy)

Eclipse used to be a part of his own AU, but before Error destroyed it, the incident happened. Almost everyone from his AU or in his new one, but it doesn't feel like home to him. His children are no longer there with him. But everyone in his AU forgot except him. He is on the edge of breaking, and sometimes he accidentaly does, but recovers sooner than later.

Lunar Sans

Age: 18

Sex (Gender): Male

Date of Birth: July 2nd

Sibling: Solar (or Sol)

Lunar got fused with his sibling Solar after touching a purple-ish light. Lunar is very lazy, even more lazy the Classic suprisingly. He loves accepting gifts from his twin Solar. He is also able to remember the incident, but he is too lazy to even try, and only has dreams about it. But remembers RESETs fully. He also hates puns, but hates then so much, that he just doesn't care anymore.

Solar Sans (or Sol)

Age: 18

Sex (Gender): TransGender

Sibling: Lunar

Solar is very energetic. They like to be referred to as a she, and whenever someone calls them a he, they get very angry. Solar got fused with her twin Lunar after touching a purple-ish light. She loves making things for Lunar, and gets along amazingly with Fresh. She constantly gets vision flashbacks about the incident, but almost always forgets them after they're gone. She always remembers RESETs, and always trys to make the player stop killing. She loves puns so much, that she gives actually criticism and feedback on other peoples puns. And everytime someone asks if she is ok, she says "No! For the last time, I don't got the esspresso depresso!" She actually doesn't, but no one believes her unless Lunar backs her up.

So thats a little bit on the story, and bit on the people you can ask. You might have noticed that Lunar and Solar are the only ones not in their 20's. It's because they're actually 16 in the AU, but I made them 18 so you can ship away uwu. I am nice. Anyways! Pls enjoy and leave some Asks and Dares in the comments!