Ask 16: Star Sans's and Frisk Fav Aphmau Chaarcter. Dare 16: HUGS FOR LUNA!

Nightmare: Jo is so sweet

Nightmare: Jo is so sweet. Luna is lucky to have a friend like her.

Creator: Definetly.

Nightmare: The first one will go to either Luna or Fresh. The second should be Lust though.

Creator: I think it should be Fresh. Also I wish people would Ask and Dare my EclipseTale characters, including Luna, and I also wish they would want Ship Children. But no. They don't.

Nightmare: Are you ok?

Creator: Yes and No. I am crazy and weird uwu.

Nightmare: Ok-

???: *floats in* Come on Sis. It's time to go back to le Anime world. Also Ello to the Nightmare you like to talk about sometimes.

Creator: Oh okie! Coming Nix! Can't wait to see how this turns out later Noot Noot!

Nightmare: Umm. Ok. See ya later. And nice to meet you Creator's brother Nix.

Nix: Nice to meet you too.

Creator: ANIMMEEEEE *floats fast out*

Nix: WAIT UP! *floats out with her*

Nightmare: Ok then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliri: 1 Ask and 1 Dare incoming.

Fresh: *fortune cookie appears in front of him* YES FINALLY YO!

Lust: *fortune appears in front of him* *reads it* Yassssssssss.

*With Fresh*

Fresh: Let's teleport the Happy broski's. *teleports The Star Sans and Frisk* U guys got an Ask from Luna's friend Jo!

Frisk: Yay!

Blueberry: YAY!!!!

Ink: Cool.

Dream: Nice.

Fresh: "Which Aphmau character is your favorite?" You don't have to explain if you don't want to meh dudes and dudettes. Lets go in Opposite Alphabetical Order.

Ink: Me First? Ok. Probably Aaron. He is very sweet, tough, and tries to be with his love no matter what his family says. I really admire that in a guy.

Frisk: For me it's probably Aphmau! She is so sweet and independent. And she really shows no matter what has happened, you can still be a romodel, protect others, and fight for Justice and your love. I really love that.

Dream: Probably Kawaii~Chan. She is so sweet and cute! And even though she feared that who she liked, didn't like her. She still admitted her feelings, and when they said they liked her back, she trusted them in telling them her secret. She also knows how to bake. She is just so sweet and cute.

Blueberry: Zane. Mysterious and reminds me of someone.

Everyone else: Huh?

Blueberry: That it is all I will say.

Creator: *popping in out of nowhere* Mine are Daniel and Zane. *pops away*

Fresh: Ummm ok. You were the one I thought go into most detail blue, but cool. Anyways you can go now broskies.

*meanwhile on the other side of the door*

Error: Everyone got it?

Cross: Yep.

Chara: *thumbs up*

Error: Retreat!

Cross, Chara, and Error: *teleport out* (Yes Chara can teleport in this. Frisk can too lol.)

*meanwhile not to far away from where Cross, Chara, and Nightmare were*

Fell: Blueberry you are so sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lust: Let's go. *teleports everyone except Luna* Everyone. We all have a dare togther. I know you don't like touching people Error, but pls make this one exception.

Error: Hmmm.

Lust: From Luna's friend Jo! Come here Jo!

Jo: *popping in* *clears throat* I WANT EVERYBODY TO HUG LUNA ESPECIALLY THAT SHE MADE SO MANY CHAPTERS AND GOT HERE SO FAR AND LET ME IN THE HUG!!!! *to camera* Luv u Luna!

Error: Fine.

Lust: So I was thinking we ask her to come to the living room, and then when she comes, we all just hug her.

Blueberry: THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL IDEA!

Everyone Else: Sounds good.

Lust: Everyone hide. *calls Luna* Hey can you come into the First floor living room?

Luna: Uhh. Sure.

Everyone: *hides*

Luna: *walks into the first floor living room* Where is everyone-

Everyone-Luna: *rushes out of their hiding spots and hugs Luna*

Luna: *happy tears from Hug* Thank you guys. You guys are so sweet.

Lust: Thank Jo for the idea.

Luna: Thanks Jo. I owe you one.

Jo: No you don't. You being my friend is enough.

Luna: *more happy tears* Thank you. *hugs back everyone*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Thank you for letting me make this very sweet chapter Jo. Love U!)