30

The next day Kirishima had told Sero that he wanted to be a pirate. After much assurance he finally accepted the redhead's choice, of course he told Mina and Kaminari and they were thrilled to hear the news. They also knew they had to tell Midoriya since he was the captain and if it was possible for him to join the crew.

The four of them went to the captain's quarters and knocked on the door, Kirishima was nervous while the pinkette and yellowed hair people behind him were trying to hide their smiles the best they could.

A muffle response was heard behind the door before faint footsteps were walking towards the door. The door opens to reveal a more casual Midoriya as he stood in front of the four, "can I help you?" He asked them as he removed his hand from the door.

Sero nodded his head, "Kirishima has something he wants to ask of you Cap" he mentioned as he gestured to the redhead next to him.

The captain's green eyes panned to the redhead, "whatcha need Kirishima?"

Kirishima took a breath in as he goes to look Midoriya in the eyes, "I want to join your pirate crew!" He exclaimed as he shut his eyes, not wanting to see the expression Midoriya would give him.

"Sure"

"What?" Kirishima opened his eyes as he looked up at him with widen eyes.

Midoriya smiled at him, "I'm sure Hanta here made sure you were serious so I would be happy to have you apart if my crew" he explained.

He nodded his head as he took in the green haired male's word.

"I'm guessing that you'll be returning home a different time, but for now you need lessons and I know just the pirate" Midoriya walked passed the group and walked up to the steering wheel, motioning them to follow before going up the steps.

The group walked up the steps to see Midoriya standing next to the person steering the ship.

"Iida here is a former personal of the royal guards, he can teach you the basics of swordsmanship before getting any hands on experience" he explained as he gestured to the blue haired male.

"Oh no"

"He's a goner"

"Nice knowing you Kiri"

Kirishima looked at the three as they acted like they were sending him off to war.

"Don't fret Kirishima! I shall be the perfect teacher and have you mastering the sword in no time!" Iida told him as he moved away from the wheel and put a hand on the redhead's shoulders.

The redhead smiled at him, "thanks Iida! I can't wait to wield a sword!" Kirishima said excitedly.

Iida smiled back, "that's the spirit! We shall begin training once we find you a sword, it's always important to train with what you are going to use so you get used to it" he explained as he lifted his hand off Kirishima's shoulder and walked back to the steering wheel.

Kirishima's eyes sparkled as he heard him, "I get my own sword!?" He excitedly freaked out, "so cool!"

Everyone around him laughed at his reaction, happy to have such a innocent, light hearted spirit on the ship once again.

"Main land ahead!" Tokoyami shouted as he pointed in front of him, holding the spyglass in his lowered hand.

Midoriya looked up at him before looking in front of them, a smile appearing on his face, "looks like your training will begin soon Kirishima" he said as he gave a side glance to the redhead. His smile turning soft as he saw the look of amazement on the redhead's face as he looked at the approaching land.

Next Chapter