05

They were setting sail today. Everyone was put to work. A group were assigned to tightening the ropes on the cannons. Another group assigned to the sails.

Kirishima was assigned as being the errand boy for everyone. Him running around the upper and lower level. Fetching extra rope when they yell for it.

Bakugou stood by the steering wheel. The blue haired guy stood next to him. The two of them watched as everyone got ready.

Kirishima hustled as he held onto some rope. Running over to a guy that had long black hair and yellow eyes. He held the rope out to him, "here's the rope" said to them.

The guy didn't even look at him. Muttering a small thanks as he grabs the rope out of his hands. Wrapping it around the cannon and tying it to the post by it.

Soon, a loud thump comes from the upper deck. Everyone looks over to see the captain standing on the railing. A smug look on his face, " alright your sack of shits! Today, we set sail for treasure!" he yells, raising his fist up.

A roar from the crew erupts. Surprising the redhead with how loud everyone suddenly got.

He lowers his fists, "I'm not giving a lame ass speech about this, just get ready to fuck some shit up!" he yells one last time. The crew roared once more for their captain. Kirishima raised a fist and softly cheered.

Bakugou jumps off the railing and went back to the wheel. With a motion of an hand, the sails lower down. A gust of wind catches the sails and moves the ship. Moving it out of port.

Kirishima held onto the railing as his body stumbles a bit. Getting his footing back. He looks over the railing. Seeing the water moves along with the ship.

This was a moment for him. Never has he been on a ship. He leans forward a bit. Trying to get a better look at how the water was moving.

That was a mistake.

His eyes widen as he feels his body falling forward. Instinct, he closed his eyes. Waiting for the wave of cold from the water. It never came.

Instead, he felt someone grab the back of his shirt and pull him backwards. He falls onto his butt. He looks up to see who it was.

A guy with shaggy black hair with bruises under his eyes and a scar on his neck. Such a bored expression was on his face. He nods his head at the redhead, "careful, don't want the captain's new toy busted already" he said to him. Before walking away from him.

Kirishima pushed him up to a standing position. He looked at where the strange guy went. A confused look on his face.

Toy?

Next Chapter