36

Tokoyami had yelled out that Pirate's Bay was in sight, him saying that brought everyone into battle mode. Kirishima was taken to the Captain's Cabin with Kaminari and Mina alongside him, inside they were greeted with seeing Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Sero, Midoriya, and Bakugou.

The trio looked at the blond with widen eyes, Kaminari was the first to react but before he could say a word, Iida rose a hand to stop him.

"Captain Izuku will explain" Iida said as he lower his hand down.

Midoriya nodded his head to the blue haired, he than looked the the trio but was mostly looking at Kirishima, "Shigaraki wants Katsuki, so we're going to form a plan that will stop him once and for all by using what he wants"

The trio looked at each other before moving to the table that everyone was standing around. On the tabletop was a map of what Kirishima assumed to be Pirate's Bay.

"Shigaraki wants to meet at the Red Lobster" he pointed to a spot on the map, "the Red Lobster is known as the negotiation tavern for pirates so security there is high compared to anywhere else on the bay, getting weapons through there is gonna be difficult but we have a way to get passed it"

Uraraka placed a coat on the table, she turned it inside out and grabbed the sleeve, "an engineer friend of our's has made a secret compartment in the sleeves of various clothes just for situations like this, she had made it so when patted down the weapon wouldn't be felt" she explained as she showed the spot where said weapon would be hidden.

"Nice" Mina commented.

"We'll all wear one of the clothes when we go in, than once we get a sense of what the negotiation is like is when we either attack head on or get them when they're off guard leaving the tavern" Iida further explained the plan.

"Wait we?" Kirishima questioned as he kept hearing the repeated word.

Midoriya nodded his head, "since you are the only one amongst us to know what Katsuki is like in serious situations, you'll be in charge of keeping him under control while we're in there"

Kirishima scratched his head, "oh man, sounds like a big job"

Bakugou rolled his eyes as he listened to the plan, 'a simple lie, fuckers really aren't going to tell him' he thought as he scoffed lightly.

A knock came from the door, gaining everyone's attention.

"Come in" Midoriya said to whoever was outside.

The door opened to reveal a long black hair beauty, "we've made it to Pirate's Bay Captain" she announced to him.

He nodded his head to her, "thank you Momo"

She nodded her head before closing the door behind her as she left the group to themselves once again.

Everyone turned their head to look back at the greenette, waiting for his orders.

"Everyone get your things, we got a meeting to go to"

Everyone moved from the table and went to grab the clothes from Uraraka, except Kirishima who went over to Bakugou instead.

"You ready for this?" Kirishima asked the blond.

He tch'd as he was asked the question, "course I'm ready, I'm the fucking pirate king for gods sake" he growled as he pushed himself off the wall. He squinted his eyes at the redhead, "are you?" Bakugou asked him back as he gave him a side glance.

He sighed, "not really, mean it's been some time since either of us saw that blue haired guy so I don't know what to think" Kirishima replied as his shoulders dropped bit.

'God shitty hair is so stupid, he knows the way fucking Shigaraki does things' he thought to himself as he looked at the redhead. He moved his arm and gripped the redhead's collar, bringing him close.

"Whoa!"

"Listen" he leaned closed to his ear, whispering so only he could hear him, "stay close to me if you want to live, I won't hesitate to leave your ass when things get rough" he warned him before pushing him away from himself. Bakugou than moved to walk out like he didn't do anything.

Kirishima stumbled a bit but once he caught balance he looked at where the blond was, his eyebrows slightly furrowed, 'to him? Why does he want me to stick to him?' He questioned as the sound of a door closing was the only thing the redhead could hear as the others talked in the room.

"Kirishima! Come on and get your clothes!"

"O-Oh right!"

Next Chapter