14

The sun rays shined on Bakugou's face. Making him wake up with a groan. His eyes slowly open. Seeing that he was now laying on the ground by the ash of the fire.

He sat up rubbing his head. Than twisted it to try to get the creak out of his neck. Remembering that this wasn't a dream. Sighing, he stood up and stretched a bit. Moving his stiff muscles.

Bakugou than head to the shelter. He moved one of the leaves to look inside. Kirishima was sleeping peacefully on the ground. The blond stared at the sleeping figure.

Than he kicked him in the side.

The redhead woke up with a grunt. Not expecting to get a kick to the ribs. He turned on his back and looked up at Bakugou, "what the heck man, why you kick me?" He asks as he rubbed his eyes.

"Shut up, we need to find a way off this damn forsaken island" he tells him. Standing above him.

Kirishima slowly got to his feet. Stretching his back, getting a crack out of it. He places his hands on his hips, "how are we going to do that?" He asks him. kinda accepted they weren't going to get off the island.

Bakugou crossed his arms over his chest, "we check the island" he answers him. Not giving him much information.

The redhead blinked. Not fully understanding what he meant by that. "What?" He asks with a tilt of the head.

With a roll of his eyes, Bakugou lowly growls at him. He uncrossed his arms, "we check the damn island, you check one side and I'll check the other" he gives him more information on what he meant.

"Oooh" Kirishima lets out. Now understanding what he meant.

Before either the two could take. A snap from outside catches their attention. Kirishima opens his mouth, but Bakugou moves a hand to his mouth. Telling him to stay quiet. He covers his mouth and nods. Trying his best to stay absolute quiet.

Bakugou quietly moved towards the leaves. He slowly moved it to the side. Trying not to make it obvious he was looking outside. He couldn't see anything in his line of sight.

Not hearing anything outside, Bakugou went outside. Kirishima stayed inside, not wanting to get in the way if something was in there. He could hear the light steps of the blond.

Another minute had passed. The voice of Bakugou's breaks the silence, "get out here." Lowering his arms, he moved the leaves and left the shelter.

Bakugou stood next to the ash of the fire. He had a stern look on his face. He pointed down to the left of him, "someone was here" he tells him. A pair of footsteps were next to the ash.

Kirishima walked over and looked at them. Thinking of where they could've came from. A look of realization comes across from his face, "hey those are mine" he mentions.

A blank look comes to Bakugou's face. He stared at the redhead, not blinking. "What!?" He yells at him. Upset that he made him worry that someone else was here.

He hits him upside the head. Trying to knock the idiocy out of him. But that ain't going to do much. Kirishima just laughs as he gets hit. Not worried anymore.

The blond was still cautious though. A thought repeats inside Bakugou's head. What could've made a branch snap?

Next Chapter