37

Adjusting the new brown jacket onto his body, Kirishima looked down on himself as he inspected the jacket. Inside on the right was a thin pocket with enough space for a knife.

"Least this jacket covers me" he comments as he adjusted the clothing a bit. After making the jacket comfortable on his person, Kirishima made his way out and headed to the side of the boat, where everyone was waiting for him.

Iida was the first to see the redhead walk over to them, "Kirishima, I expect you are ready for the mission?" He asked.

He nodded, "ready as I'll ever be"

The blue haired pirate nodded before turning to Midoriya, who was staring at the bay as they drew close, "we're all ready captain!"

Midoriya nodded, "good, cause we ran out of time" he announced Shoji drove the ship to the dock. He than turned around and nodded toward Sero, who was holding the ropes around Bakugou with the help of Kaminari, "I count on you three to make this realistic"

"You got it captain" Sero gave him a smile.

"Can't believe I have to do this" Kaminari whined slightly as he looked at the the rope in his hands.

"Be happy you're not the one tied up" Bakugou said to him with a snarl as he tugged on the rope, causing the yellow haired to clumsy grab the rope before glaring at him. Bakugou jolted a bit toward him with a attempt to bite him, causing his to let out a yelp as he jumped a bit, the blond chuckled at his reaction.

Kirishima moved over to the three as he needed to stay near Bakugou in case him and the two holding him have to handle him if he does anything outside the plan.

The ship slowly moved to a halt as someone jumped from the boat and grabbed the rope, moving to tie it around the peg and secure it onto the dock. Midoriya nodded on the crew mate's direction as others moved to place the boarding plank down, making it seem like the crew had business to attend to the rogue pirates that were near and eyeing them. Midoriya was the first to walk on the plank, with Iida and Uraraka following behind him. Their heads held high as the expressions on their face were serious, the energy radiating from them was powerful, all the other pirates felt it as they moved out of the way for them. When Bakugou walked out and showed himself was when everyone started whispering, knowing it was meant to be a show he started tugging on the binds and growling.

"Once I'm free I'm breaking your shitty weakling spines!" He shouted at the group, snarling and baring his teeth as he went.

"Keep it moving blondy" Sero told him as he yanked on the rope, him trying to fight back a smirk as he glared at him.

'Sero is scary when he's serious' Kirishima thought as he walked behind the trio.

"Is that the Pirate King?"

"Fucking got caught ye? Bastard deserves it"

"About damn time!"

Various of voices talked, majority yelled as the group marched their way to the meeting spot. Midoriya led them to a bath house of sorts, the group walked inside and made they're way to the back of the establishment. Kirishima kept his focus forward as he was immediately uncomfortable for being in a place like this. The green haired captain opened a back door and walked inside, slowly they all walked inside before the door closed behind them. Kirishima, being the one at the back of the group, quickly reacted as he moved to see who had closed the door, only for his eyes to widen.

"Hey there toy, nice seeing you again" Dabi greeted the redhead as he moved to leave against the door.

"Ah, I see you made the journey, hope there wasn't any trouble getting here" the familiar gravel voice caught the redhead's attention as he moved his focus to the front. Shigaraki was spread out on a couch with a few new members that he doesn't recognized.

A girl with blonde hair was sitting on the arm of the couch as she twirled a knife in her hand, a sadistic looking smile was on her face as she looked to the group.

A guy stood by the girl, the most noticeable thing was the scar going right down the middle of his face. He was talking to the girl before making a direct comment to Shigaraki, "their here! Ya he sees them!"

A familiar guy stood next to the couch, he had black hair that was tied up into a pony tail, he also wore a vest corset as he looked at the group with yellow eyes.

Bakugou was the first to react to the new people, "who the hell are these losers!? The fuck did you do to my crew Shigaraki!?" He shouted at him as he moved to confront the blue hair, only to be brought back by Sero and Kaminari.

Shigaraki smiled a dry smile as he gestured to the two, "like them? I added them after I dumped you on that island" he replied as his eyes moved to the redhead to the back, "along with the red there" Kirishima gulped slightly as Shigaraki's eyes were on him.

Midoriya decided cut into the conversation, he moved to cross his arms over his chest, "I brought them like you said, but how can I be sure you won't go back on your promise?"

'Wait them?' Kirishima questioned as he looked at those in the group, only for them to avoid looking him in the eyes. His own eyes slowly widen as he realized what the captain really meant, 'no...he wouldn't...'

The blue hair leader tilted his head, "you don't know me but I keep my word, long as you keep yours"

A hand was placed on Kirishima's shoulder, making him look to who was behind him. Dabi looked at him with a smirk, "look like you'll be our toy instead red"

"No!" Kirishima quickly shook off his hand and drew his knife, eyes dilating as his breathing started to become erratic.

Midoriya turned to look at him only for his eyes to widen, "Kirishima!" He called out his name.

Shigaraki's smile fell as it turned to a frown, "looked like you don't, that's going to be a problem" he said as he rose up from the couch, he than lifted his hand and snapped.

The door leading outside bursted open as pirates stormed the room, more came from behind the crew as Dabi stood in front of them. The group quickly took in the situation as Shigaraki was prepared to make sure they wouldn't make it out alive.

Shigaraki tilted his head again as he went to scratch his neck, "the former pirate king Katsuki Bakugou and his rival Izuku Midoriya were killed in action as they faced the new Pirate King, should make the headlines" he said as he smirked.

"You're a coward Shigaraki!" Bakugou yelled out at him.

He shrugged, "I'm not a coward if there's no witnesses" he than looked back over at Midoriya, "any last words, Captain Midoriya?"

Midoriya looked at the other pirates before looking back at the blue haired scoundrel, a smirk slowly appearing on his face, "you weren't the only one prepared" he than grabbed the closet pirate to him, broke his arm and stole his gun.

"Get them!"

He than aimed it to the ceiling and released two shots.

Next Chapter